MaSzyna - Rail Vehicle Simulator
MaSzyna is a free train simulator. The program allows you to put yourself in the role of a train driver, currently MaSzyna contains about 40 types of electric and diesel locos, electric multiple units etc. There are also few hundred freight and passager cars availble.
Latest version of MaSzyna contains more than 150 scenarios and about 20 scenes, including one real-based polish railway Ozimek - Częstochowa (about 75 km / 46 mi of railway located in southwestern Poland). Fiction-based scenes presents high-speed railways, local railways, there are also scenes dedicated for shunt scenarios.
Currently we don't provide Linux binaries, but it both should run on Wine and you can compile native version from Git code repository.
Movie - @ AnteqKolejowy
Music - @ mk1991
Hardware & software requiremens:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows (32/64 BIT)
- CPU: Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz / AMD Apu A4-6300 Dual-Core
- RAM: >4 GB
- Graphics: nVidia - GeForce GT 730 v2 / Radeon G7 250 v2 (min. 2 GB vRAM)
- Memory: ~13 GB
- Sound hardware: sound card OpenAl + stereo
- External: mouse, keyboard + numpad