The following manual is an extension to the: How to change the train set in the scenery
manual, with which you should familiarise yourself with first (So that you'd know what to do with the entries, etc).
Read the whole thing and then start!!!
node -1 0 EU07-150
dynamic PKP\4E_v1 4E-150 4E
0.0 headdriver 3 0
WAGONS, CARRIAGES, EMUs and DMUs:
node -1 0 SN61-168
dynamic pkp/sn61_v2 sn61-168.dds sn61
0.0 headdriver 63 40 passengers
- -1 - Maximal visible distance of the model (meters); -1 is infintie, which in practice is 2km; In order to slightly improver the FPS, decrese this number, to say 800.
- 0 - Minimal visible distance (mteres).
- SN61-168 - Vehicle name, displayed in Rainsted.exe; in case of locos or MUs it HAS to be unique (In MUs and multi-section locos, each vehicle has to have a unique ID) on the whole scenario; but freight wagons and passenger carraiges can have repeted names.
- dynamic - Object type. Dynamic, simply means any vehicles moving on roads or tracks.
- pkp/sn61_v2 - File path from inside the Dynamic folder. To change the vehicle, simply replace the "sn61_v2" with another vehicle folder, such as "et22_v2". Another main folder (alternatives for pkp) is for example road, which contains road vehicles, whose entries are analogous to the railway vehicle entries.
- The old standard for file paths was to use the Windows backslashes, as well as using small and capital letters. New standard is to use the forward slash and all small letters. So, it used to be; "PKP\SN61_V2", and now it's ment to be "pkp/sn61_v2"
- SN61-168.dds - Texture file name, along with it's extension. If the model has nor replaceable textures, we write none.
Advenced user information: If we don't type in the extension, the simulator will try to use the default file extension. For 735 kB exe(exe from the Dizelpack) and older, the default is .bmp, however for exe from PC2009 and newer, it's user defined (it has effect on the whole Simulator, not just the vehicle entries!) in the eu07.ini configuration file. The defaultext xxx entry is the one responsible for it (example: if we write tga instead of xxx, the default extension becomes tga).
- SN61 - Shared .fiz and .mmd file name of the vehicle, which we're putting on the scenery (these files are in the previously defined "dynamic/pkp/sn61_v2" folder).
- 0.0 - Field currently not used
- headdriver - Staffing situation:
- headdriver - driven from the front cab
- reardriver - driven from the rear cab
- nobody - unstaffed. Used in the rear section of dual-sectioned locos (ET40, ET41, ET42), when running two or more locos in multiple (for example 2 x EU07) in the second one and in all MU vehicles, except the very first one (in it we use the "headdriver")
- 63 - The so called "coupling" number. The sum of the below numbers, defining the type of the coupling used between this and the next vehicle in to the rear. Furthermore we can also add different modificators, by adding a dot, and then the modificators, at the rear of the coupling. For example: 3.BR
- 0 - None, no physical connection (used when the vehicle is the last in the train set);
- 1 - Mechanical connection (Screw-link);
- 2 - Main Brake pipe (Red hose);
- 4 - Multiple working jumpers;
- 8 - High Voltage jumpers;
- 16 - Gangway;
- 32 - Auxilary air hose (Yellow hose).
- Moddificators: (Can be used in multiples, for example: 63.BP.WF9P100H99.TA)
- W - Wheels
- FxRyPz - Size of the flat:
x - guaranteed size, in mm
y - random increase, in the range of 0 - y mm (optional entry)
z - probability of the flat, in procent. (optional entry)
- Hxx - Chance of bogie hunting only on this vehicle, xx in range of 0 to 100
- B - Brake settings
- R - Rapid setting
- P - Passenger setting
- G - Goods setting
- O - Brakes disconnected
- Q - No air in the Main Reserouir at the start
- T - Temperature
- A - Forces the vehicle elements to have the ambient temperature of the scenery (~15'C)
- 40 - load amount. For locos, set to 0 The method of counting the loads (in tonnes, pieces or only in passenger vehicles, passengers), is described in the .fiz file, specified earlier. The LoadQ parameter describes whenever it's tonnes or pieces.
- passengers - Type of the load. Here, the .fiz file again, tells us what kind of loads it can take, by the way of the LoadAccepted entry. For example, freight wagon for bulk cargo, type 401W, we can choose one of few loads;(Coal, Stone, Wood, Lumber, Sand, Gravel) or leave the wagon empty. In that case, we put 0 as the amount and LEAVE THE TYPE BLANK. Otherwise, durining loading of the simulator, it will crash.
For an empty tank wagon, with a 3mm flat:
node -1 0 5051-503320-2 dynamic pkp/zaes_v1 406Ra_dec8.tga 406Ra 0.0 nobody 3.WF3 0 enddynamic
For a full tank wagon, with the Goods setting, and a 100% chance of bogie hunting:
node -1 0 5051-503320-2 dynamic pkp/zaes_v1 406Ra_dec8.tga 406Ra 0.0 nobody 3.BGWH100 49 Fuel enddynamic
For a second class passenger carriage, with a Rapid setting:
node -1 0 5051-503320-2 dynamic PKP\1xxa_v1 111A13.tga 1xxa 0 nobody 3.BR 0 enddynamicFor a passenger carriage with 30 passengers:
node -1 0 5051-503320-2 dynamic PKP\1xxa_v1 111A13.tga 1xxa 0 nobody 3 30 Passengers enddynamic
For a set of mixes freight wagons:
node -1 0 ET42-005-A dynamic pkp/et42_v2 112E-005-A-HIST.DDS 112E-A 0 headdriver 63.BPWF17H100 0 enddynamic
node -1 0 ET42-005-B dynamic pkp/et42_v2 112E-005-B-HIST.DDS 112E-B 0 connected 35.BPWH100 0 enddymanic
node -1 0 p1 dynamic pkp/11xa_v2 BDNU-51512071081-6.DDS 111AW-SPOT 0 nobody 35.BP 40 passengers enddynamic
node -1 0 p2 dynamic pkp/11xa_v2 BDNU-51512071081-6.DDS 111AW-SPOT 0 nobody 3.BP 0 enddynamic
node -1 0 t1 dynamic pkp/408w_v1 5316830-7.DDS 408W 0 nobody 0.BPWF10R10P15 10 coal enddynamic
The aboce mixed freight train set, has all wagons set to the Passenger setting, with a ET42 unit in multiple. The first ET42 unit has 17mm flats, and both have a 100% bogie hunting chance. First carraige has 40 passengers, the 2nd one is empty. The coal wagon is carrying 10T of coal, and can have a flat of between 10mm and 20mm, with a 15% chance of having a flat.
For the interested:
More detailed entries manual, by Jaras (Polish only):
Scenerie, wpisy, składy, zdarzenia - warto zajrzeć
Updating and modification: libertyn89, Maciej, kolejarz2009