Autor Wątek:  Event guide  (Przeczytany 5147 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline E444R

• Otrzymane polubienia: 3
Event guide
« dnia: 19 Października 2020, 21:00:38 »
Good evening everyone.
I am looking at different event files of the different scenarios present, but I must admit that it is difficult to understand something, I was wondering if there is a complete guide to the use of events with all the commands.
I found one, but due to the bad translation done by google, at times you don't understand much.
I take this opportunity to ask for info on the signals.
I understand that the signals are independent, in the sense that if I have a busy track, the signal does not automatically switch to red. In fact, in the test scenario that I am trying, it happened that the two trains found themselves facing each other because they both had the green signal.

Offline Milek7

• Administrator
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 902
Odp: Event guide
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 19 Października 2020, 21:08:33 »
I am looking at different event files of the different scenarios present, but I must admit that it is difficult to understand something, I was wondering if there is a complete guide to the use of events with all the commands.
Unfortunately, there is only one exhaustive guide: https://eu07.pl/userfiles/23326/Symfonia_events_poradnik_pisania_scenariuszy_2.pdf

I understand that the signals are independent, in the sense that if I have a busy track, the signal does not automatically switch to red.
..yes, but what's your question? You need to bind entering/leaving notification event to track or isolated section, keep track of busy logic in your own code, and on that basis execute proper signal event. (to set semaphore colors and memcells used by AI)

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 19 Października 2020, 21:12:15 »
I apologize, I expressed myself wrong, in reality it was not a question, but a statement, on the fact that the signals do not have intelligent automatisms. That is, if you don't set the event, it does nothing.

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 20 Października 2020, 19:24:48 »
Hello everybody.
I'm finally managing to do something about events, even if very basic and simple things. For example (taking the Baltik Miasto station in the direction of Alakovice as a reference) I managed to get the starting signal to open only after the freight passed and cleared the track. But reading various posts I have a doubt that is driving me crazy.
I have read that it is also possible to assign the event directly to the * .scm file of the scenario, and in fact I have identified the track I was interested in and inserted event1 to open the signal.
But is this a correct operation? Are there any contraindications to using this method?

Offline Stele

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 20 Października 2020, 19:48:37 »
Assigment by event name track:event1/2 is prefered, as it allows to use same tracks file for multiple scenarios. It have only few years. Before that you had to copy railnetwork for every scenerio, so there are dozen variants of line53 now. Try to fix anythong in them. Even asigning W4 signs is tideous.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 21 Października 2020, 09:52:03 wysłana przez Stele »
Mój kanał youtube

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 20 Października 2020, 19:53:01 »
Yes, but when things become clear to me, I can push myself further. But the road is long and difficult for me.
Thanks for the info.