Autor Wątek:  the SN61 activity.  (Przeczytany 8203 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

condor-9

• Gość
the SN61 activity.
« dnia: 16 Lutego 2004, 13:37:12 »
Is there anyone who can explain what i need to do in the SN61 activity ? I can only drive to the station, and there is a passengercoach in the way, the do i have the posibillity to drive back from where i started and thats all....

by the way.. You have made a GREAT sim... i just miss to see the train from the outside..

Best Regards
Thomas H.
Denmark.

Offline Bartek

• MaSzyna Team Member since 2003
    • http://republika.pl/gliniecki
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 5
the SN61 activity.
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 16 Lutego 2004, 14:05:48 »
Drive to the station, attach the passanger car (see FAQ for details), then switch to another SN61 cabin, wait a minute or two for green light and drive - that's all.
Pozdrawiam z Gdyni Wielkiego Kacka,
Bartek

Offline Maciu

• http://www.maciu.net
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1
Re: the SN61 activity.
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 16 Lutego 2004, 15:51:54 »
Cytat: "condor-9"
by the way.. You have made a GREAT sim... i just miss to see the train from the outside..

Hey Condor, U can take a look at ur train by modyfing the following file - "eu07.ini" that is located in the simulator's main directory(eu07-220703). At the line which starts with 'debugmode', change no to yes. Now u can fly free on the whole scenery!!
Registered Linux user #414397

Offline Bartek

Re: the SN61 activity.
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 16 Lutego 2004, 16:13:08 »
Cytat: "Maciu"
Hey Condor, U can take a look at ur train by modyfing the following file - "eu07.ini" that is located in the simulator's main directory(eu07-220703). At the line which starts with 'debugmode', change no to yes. Now u can fly free on the whole scenery!!

Enabling or disabling this option doesn't have impact on "flying" in the simulator. If you want to see how everything is going in the simulator, you should run it using the "view.bat" file. However, it is not possible to drive a loco in this mode.
Bartek

kosak

• Gość
SN61 activity
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 07 Marca 2004, 19:20:59 »
[list=]
I got to the 'other' station and coupled the passenger car,- moved to the other cabin and performed all usual preparations for departure.
There did not seem to be any signal for departure - the signal could not be clearly seen,- all brakes released, but the train simply "refused" to
start moving. The only activity seen at the station was a person walking to the end of the platform to the left of the train,- he returned (somehow I thought he was going to give the order/permission to depart, but did not do that.
Please, how do I get the train to start on the return-trip ?

Pozdrawiam,
Vagn[/list]

Offline Bartek

Re: SN61 activity
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 07 Marca 2004, 19:43:13 »
Cytat: "kosak"
I got to the 'other' station and coupled the passenger car,- moved to the other cabin and performed all usual preparations for departure.

First of all - there is new version 220204. Make sure you have this one. Secondly make sure that brakes are released - when you press F1 button there should be something like "Brake pressure - 0.00". Notice that SN61 with cars needs some more time to start moving than without them.

There did not seem to be any signal for departure - the signal could not be clearly seen,- all brakes released, but the train simply "refused" to start moving.

Approach the signal for about 10 meters or so. Wait for some minutes approx. 3-4. You should haven green and orange displayed.

The only activity seen at the station was a person walking to the end of the platform to the left of the train,- he returned (somehow I thought he was going to give the order/permission to depart, but did not do that. Please, how do I get the train to start on the return-trip ?

LOL :) That person walking is simply a Railway Guard member (SOK in Polish). He has nothing to do with giving permission for departure. It's just a characterisitc element of the backgound :)

Feel free to ask if you have any further problems. We will try to help you.
Bartek

tnl

• Gość
SN61 - can't hook up the cars!
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 12 Czerwca 2004, 14:23:26 »
Hi,

In the SN61 activity, I don't manage to hook up the cars that I'm supposed to pick up!

I approached them as closely as seems possible, yet when I press 'INS' 2x nothing happens. I don't hear any sound of linking up, and when I drive away backwards, the cars stay behind.

Any hints? How do I know that I'm close enough to the cars?

thanks in advance,

--Tim

Offline Bartek

the SN61 activity.
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 12 Czerwca 2004, 14:56:21 »
The hint is: approach the cars and stop 1-2 meters away. Then go ahead slowly clicking constantly 'Ins'. When you "touch" the cars they will be joined with SN61 and you'll hear a sound (something like flushing a water-closet :) ). Now brake, turn off the engine, move to another cabin, turn the engine on, release brake, wait for the green light and brakes to be ready and go! Have fun! :))
Bartek

Offline ET22_RULZ

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • User #13
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 24
the SN61 activity.
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 12 Czerwca 2004, 14:59:58 »
Cytat: "Bartek_G"
The hint is: approach the cars and stop 1-2 meters away. Then go ahead slowly clicking constantly 'Ins'. When you "touch" the cars they will be joined with SN61 and you'll hear a sound (something like flushing a water-closet :) ). Now brake, turn off the engine, move to another cabin, turn the engine on, release brake, wait for the green light and brakes to be ready and go! Have fun! :))

Why are you telling him to do it the arcade way? ;) Stop 1-2 meteres from the cars. Then go slowly towards them and when you touch them stop the DMU using the secondary brake (you should even gently press on them). Than press insert twice and release the brake of the DMU. Change cab, release the brakes of the cars and drive.
"Nudzą Jacka takie sprawy, ciągła praca, brak zabawy"
Pozdrawiam,
Bartosz "ET22_RULZ" Wojciechowski