Autor Wątek:  EU07 Download  (Przeczytany 32925 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Greno Zee

• Otrzymane polubienia: 1
EU07 Download
« dnia: 30 Kwietnia 2007, 16:50:03 »
Hi everyone!
This is a summary of the links EU07 engine download links.
Please, keep on mind that my understanding of polish is very limited and the information here might not be accurate. On the other hand, anything posted here work on my PC :)

LATEST FULL VERSION
To get the latest simulator, download the following files:
File 1
File 2
File 3
File 4

This seems to be an archive of a full installation. It contains many tracks and Locos/Cars. Complete list can be found in the original post:
EU07 Release Notes

You just need to unpack the first file (the other 3 are linked with it) to a folder of your choice and get down to driving. To unpack you need a software capable of working with RAR files, WinRAR is good.

YOUBY PROJECT - UPGRADE
Next, you can upgrade using a release made by youBy:
youBy Project

If I understand right, the main new features are:
- Hitting F9 displays current driving advice (concerning driving the loco, not the mission).
- Scenery files can contain command sky which shows - the sky :)
---
- There seem to be some bugs introduced here, for one the AI may have difficulties driving the trains. If you encounter problems, the EXE from the full package is the most stable around.

Again, RAR file, overwrite all files in your EU07 sub/folders. It also contains EU07.ini, so if you have some non-default settings, make a backup of the existing one and merge after update.

Offline Greno Zee

EU07 Download
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 06 Maja 2007, 23:11:06 »
Added note about possible bugs in youBy's EXE.

Offline Bartek

• MaSzyna Team Member since 2003
    • http://republika.pl/gliniecki
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 5
EU07 Download
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 07 Maja 2007, 15:21:04 »
Thank you! That's helpful.
Pozdrawiam z Gdyni Wielkiego Kacka,
Bartek

Offline Greno Zee

EU07 Download
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 07 Maja 2007, 15:31:56 »
Glad you like it. I would actually appreciate any comments if the info posted by me is wrong/inacurate.

Also, since the english forum is limited to just one section, if you feel like something is worth pinning, please do so ;)

Offline Grizebar

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
EU07 Download
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 18 Maja 2007, 19:42:31 »
Yes, thanks for the links, very helpful.

Offline kebaplover

Odp: EU07 Download
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 30 Listopada 2007, 15:26:01 »
just to make this post more complete: http://www.eu07.pl/~kurs90/patch.rar should be the latest patch wich introduces batteries (J) and makes the brake release sequence faster (thanks Ra for notyifing me about this)
Though, it seems to introduce some bugs, such as AI trains losing wagons (!) and maszyna crashing in some occasions.
it is better to shut up and give the impression of being stupid, rather than talk and confirm it

Offline Greno Zee

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 02 Grudnia 2007, 02:32:34 »
Good job!
I've read all of the new info and I'll edit the original post once I find a minute (for instance now it's 2:37 a.m. here and my wife is not really happy about the PC being on) I'll update it.
Concerning the lost cars, I've had that in earlier versions as well, so I don't think it's specific to the latest patch.

Offline kebaplover

« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 04 Grudnia 2007, 15:36:38 »
Concerning the lost cars, I've had that in earlier versions as well, so I don't think it's specific to the latest patch.

I guess it is a problem introduced with the modified executables, it did never happen (at least to me) with the Eu07 "megapack" (the one you linked here) exe... anyway the only time it caused problems was in the "SRD18" scenery, the one with the IC train, where the upcoming train loses some wagons on the switches and if the player train starts, it crashes on them; I suggest to keep both executables, the old one (of the pack) and the new one :)

bye
it is better to shut up and give the impression of being stupid, rather than talk and confirm it

Offline Greno Zee

« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 06 Grudnia 2007, 23:04:14 »
Yes, this is exactly the place where I encountered it. I solved it by removing those last 2 or 3 cars from the incomming train ;).
« Ostatnia zmiana: 06 Grudnia 2007, 23:05:52 wysłana przez Greno Zee »

Offline OczeQ

• Wariat Torowy
    • http://www.sgkw.eu
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 07 Grudnia 2007, 11:10:06 »
Reason of this is propably a mistake in train description. Those 3 last cars of IC are not connected to the rest of the train (the car before them, has coupler 0, but should have 3).

Offline BLAcKboY

• Trydencki monarchista
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 07 Grudnia 2007, 15:16:04 »
Nope. I've checked he .scn, and everything is ok. The simplies way to solve this problem is to reduce number of cars. Make it extraordinary train. EP09 and two superultramegacars :)
My personal favourites: 2TE10, 240 and 750
Fan mjuzjk 1
Fan mjuzjk 2