Autor Wątek:  New route when scenario is done  (Przeczytany 808 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Jowell134

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
New route when scenario is done
« dnia: 17 Grudnia 2023, 03:54:48 »
Hi all,

Is it possible that you can continue your journey when your scenario is done?

For example, you drive a slow train from Debica to Turow, and from Turow you drive as empty stock (No stops) to Debica and on to Wolica.

I am very curious whether this is possible, as I find some scenarios quite short.
Pozdrowienia, Kind regards.

Offline Ra

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Ostatni gasi światło...
    • Instalator+Starter+Edytor
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 337
Odp: New route when scenario is done
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 17 Grudnia 2023, 04:40:18 »
Technically this is possible, but it must be programmed in advance. I don't know what the standard for creating scenarios is these days, but in the scenarios I'm improving, it should be enough to give a new schedule and handle the departure from the first station, then the other stations should already handle the train automatically.
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Polecam: kręgarz Wojciech Walczak, projekt masarni

Offline manolollr

• Otrzymane polubienia: 10
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 18 Grudnia 2023, 00:25:06 »
You can enter any train or locomotive you wish: exit the vehicle with F4 key, then move near the vehicle you want to drive and press F5 to "capture" it, then you can drive this vehicle.

For example, in L053 scenarios (noc, poludnie, poranek, wieczor) you can drive short EMU missions and when you end go to a shunting locomotive and do its mission, and perhaps you form an interesting goods consist and you want to drive it, you can. Press Shift q to activate autopilot. Let the computer drive the shunting locomotive and wait for other locomotive approaching to the consist, when it's near you can "capture" it by pressing F5 key.

Recently I've played L053 in this way and it's very exciting. In many scenarios you can play this way, but L053 scenarios are specially able to this, them have very interdependent missions, for example, to drive a passenger train you must wait for a shunting locomotive to put the cars in the platform. Virtually any vehicle you enter will have a mission, there are only few static vehicles.

To view what you must do when you enter any vehicle, keep "Scenario" window opened, press F3 if it is closed.

Offline Jowell134

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 18 Grudnia 2023, 17:53:52 »
Hi,

Many thanks for your reaction. I play now a L053 scenario.I notice that what you told me is very entertaining, thank you! If a train has already arrived and has been diverted, can I put that train back into service or not?
« Ostatnia zmiana: 18 Grudnia 2023, 19:19:15 wysłana przez matek123 »

Online jakubg1

• Wydział Repozytorium
  • MaSzyna ma szynę, szyna ma MaSzynę - na kołach.
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1146
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 18 Grudnia 2023, 22:57:37 »
Remember that the scenarios are usually planned for up to 2-2.5 hours - after that, no trains will be in service and so the routes will be completely barren without any AI traffic at all.

If a train has already arrived and has been diverted, can I put that train back into service or not?
You can, but you must use a renderer which supports shaders. Press Tab - a minimap will open. You can control the signals and junctions from there, which should allow you to freely roam around the scenery. You will not get a new timetable though - the train will be empty and the destination signs will not display anything.
10 lat na forum MaSzyny!

Offline Jowell134

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 19 Grudnia 2023, 16:27:06 »
Remember that the scenarios are usually planned for up to 2-2.5 hours - after that, no trains will be in service and so the routes will be completely barren without any AI traffic at all.

If a train has already arrived and has been diverted, can I put that train back into service or not?
You can, but you must use a renderer which supports shaders. Press Tab - a minimap will open. You can control the signals and junctions from there, which should allow you to freely roam around the scenery. You will not get a new timetable though - the train will be empty and the destination signs will not display anything.

Ah okay, that's quite long.
What is a renderer?
Could I also, for example, change an existing train timetable?

Online jakubg1

• Wydział Repozytorium
  • MaSzyna ma szynę, szyna ma MaSzynę - na kołach.
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1146
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 19 Grudnia 2023, 16:41:15 »
A renderer can be changed in the Starter program. Basically you can select a different drawing system - for some weird reason, you cannot activate the minimap in legacy and old renderers. In general, if you have a decent PC, you should be able to run the shader renderers.

You can't manually assign the timetables while the simulation is running.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 19 Grudnia 2023, 16:43:04 wysłana przez jakubg1 »
10 lat na forum MaSzyny!