Autor Wątek:  Problem with Line 053 scenarios by "Driver24" - timetable does not turn green  (Przeczytany 4103 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Bescot

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
Hello,

I have a problem with all of the Line 053 scenarios written by Driver24. At the origin station the timetable stays white and not turn red, or green and the driving aid stays at 0km/h. The right away has been announced and the signal has cleared. If I wait, nothing happens. If I decide to continue anyway - the time table does not refresh, and the driving aid just tells me 0km/h and is telling me to stop.

All other scenerios work ok, I have read that the author provided a lot of random events, so the problem might be related to this.

I'd be very grateful for any help. Thanks so much.

An example screenshot of the I053-day-tlk-83202 scene is attached.

Offline Stele

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2610
Those by Driver and Maciuś are much older, created before timetable scrolling was implemented. Every one of those scenerios has it's own copy of railnetwork with minor changes that would require to repeat the same platform configuration dozen times. It's easy but wearisome and would require at least full workday of scrolling scenery overview on one screen while adding sign links to tracks in notepad on the other. I could prepare instruction, but I don't suppose you'd willing to repeat same thing for hours.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline Bescot

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
Thankyou, no problem.

So to drive I ignore the guide and depart each station when I'm ready? I do not get any passenger exchange messages either.
As these scenarios form the majority of those provided, is there a repository to download extra ones anywhere? As a newbie I'm quite reliant on the driving guide at the moment, but in these scenarios it's quite useless as the sim doesn't properly update any distance based information on the HUD.

Offline Stele

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2610
Back then even all semaphores weren't linked to rails and AI was scripted just to ride one station when player passes it, so required just two signals to function. "Player can see lights so why would he want commands sent to his loco? It's driving sim, not a cabview movie!" That was rulling phylosophy in first decade of our project. Not much more that excuse to set up only crucial things while making a map. To be fair, they should be removed, but then there wouldn't be much left. In next release they will be tagged as old one to be filtered out in the starter.
As for additional maps, everything treated as finished is added to main repository. You can find few maps/scenerio packs in workshop below, but being in that place means, they aren't finished and/or have major bugs left.
Mój kanał youtube