Autor Wątek:  Mouse cursor not appearing on pressing ALT  (Przeczytany 4389 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline El_Patron

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
Mouse cursor not appearing on pressing ALT
« dnia: 18 Września 2021, 18:11:35 »
I have downloaded v21.04 and installed it and it works flawlessly except for one single gamebreaking issue. When I am in the cabin and I press ALT the mouse cursor does not appear, so I can't press the switches or see the keyboard shortcuts.

I am runing a Radeon RX450 graphics card and I have installed the latest drivers as of this date. Does anybody have any idea what I can do?

Offline jakubg1

• Wydział Repozytorium
  • MaSzyna ma szynę, szyna ma MaSzynę - na kołach.
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1118
Odp: Mouse cursor not appearing on pressing ALT
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 18 Września 2021, 18:20:37 »
Have you tried pressing the left ALT key?
10 lat na forum MaSzyny!

Offline Stele

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 18 Września 2021, 18:25:06 »
Strange noone reported such thing before. But does it switches to pick mode? Locks camera in place but you can't see cursor or target anything blindly? Does the same happens in editor mode (F11)?
If you have any graphics enhancers like reshade, they alter pickbuffer, so it can't be used to locate switches in view canvas, but cursor should be visible anyway.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline El_Patron

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 18 Września 2021, 18:52:00 »
Have you tried pressing the left ALT key?
Yes, I did. I have played it on my old computer before this one.

Strange noone reported such thing before. But does it switches to pick mode? Locks camera in place but you can't see cursor or target anything blindly? Does the same happens in editor mode (F11)?
If you have any graphics enhancers like reshade, they alter pickbuffer, so it can't be used to locate switches in view canvas, but cursor should be visible anyway.
Exactly, the camera is locked but I cant see the cursor nor target anything. I try F11.

I use maszyna as comes and have not installed anything else, if you mean graphic mods.

thanks so far.

Offline Quaxo76

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 14 Października 2021, 13:24:41 »
I have the same issue sometimes, it is usually solved by switching out of the game and back in again, pressing Alt+Enter.
Also, if the camera view is locked, check if you have a joystick or controller connected to the computer, and if you have, try to check the option to disable the controllers. I had this issue that a connected joystick would constantly move my view around.