Autor Wątek:  EN57 cabin driver position  (Przeczytany 5527 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Ashwanth

• Gość
EN57 cabin driver position
« dnia: 08 Sierpnia 2005, 05:03:03 »
Hi

where should i do the editing so that when i am in the cab of EN57,i can everything including the speedo,throttle,brake meters and lever?I actually want to move the default position a little back.

BTW,what happened to the english version of the site?I am waiting eagerly for the next update with diesel locos and new cars.Any news on that?

Regards,
Ashwanth.

Offline Bartek

• MaSzyna Team Member since 2003
    • http://republika.pl/gliniecki
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 5
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 08 Sierpnia 2005, 09:19:48 »
We still have problems with server. No news concerning upcoming update, sorry...
Pozdrawiam z Gdyni Wielkiego Kacka,
Bartek

Offline jaras

• Otrzymane polubienia: 12
Re: EN57 cabin driver position
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 08 Sierpnia 2005, 16:06:37 »
Hi.

Cytat: "Ashwanth"
where should i do the editing so that when i am in the cab of EN57,i can everything including the speedo,throttle,brake meters and lever?I actually want to move the default position a little back.
There is a wall behind your back in the cab of EN57. The cab is a small place - then moving the default position of the driver to back is not up to the end possible.

However you can try it if you want. You must find a file dynamic\PKP\EN57\6ba.mmd in your simulator folder and search in it for this:cab1definition:   //rozmiary kabiny po ktorej mozna chodzic
-1.4 1.4 8.9 1.4 1.4 9.8
This "rozmiary kabiny po ktorej mozna chodzic" one could translate to "sizes of the cab where you are able to move".

There is a six numbers - these are coordinates of two points, which are corners of the box of moving area: [X1, Y1, Z1] - [X2, Y2, Z2] respect to its center. Experiment with these numbers and you'll see that your moving area will change.

There is second place in the file dynamic\PKP\EN57\6ba.mmd to experiment, too:driver1pos:       // pozycja poczatkowa
-0.6 2.7 8.9
This is a starting position: [X, Y, Z] of the driver in the cab.

Sorry of my weak English language, but I think you understand me ;-).

Greetings.
Jarosław Krasuski (@ jaras)

Doc: tutaj.
No cóż... trzeba się powoli zbierać do odejścia z tego forum - nic tu po mnie.

Anonymous

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 09 Sierpnia 2005, 18:20:07 »
Thanx a lot friends,that was helpful.Even though there is a wall behind,in real life the driver would see all the things i mentioned if he sat in his seat and that is why i asked this doubt.

Greetings
Ashwanth.