Autor Wątek:  The imitation bug  (Przeczytany 7548 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline IXIAI

• Otrzymane polubienia: 2
The imitation bug
« dnia: 27 Maja 2019, 18:34:18 »
Hi,

I was driving an EP09 in the Baltyk_skm1 route; when I passed near a consist of freight cars in Baltyk, my train suddenly came to a stop and it swang for a while; I thought the last car applied emergency brakes or even derailed for some reason, since the train stopped from 40 kph in a second or less.
Then I tried to start the train and something funny happened. As soon as I started my intercity, all the freight cars on my left (which had no engine attached!) started moving near me, at my very same speed, with their brakes applied and making a lot of noise; when I applied the brakes, both my intercity and the freight cars stopped, even though they weren't on my same track, but on a track near mine.

What happened? Is this a feature we didn't know Maszyna to have?
Was funny, though.
Angelo - Parlo italiano

Offline Stele

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
Odp: The imitation bug
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 27 Maja 2019, 18:44:26 »
Known bug fixed years ago and supposedly again few month ago. What version of exe file are you using?
Mój kanał youtube

Offline IXIAI

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 08 Czerwca 2019, 16:06:26 »
I’m using Maszyna 19.01. I don’t know how to get the exe version. It is the one which, according to Windows, was last edited on 20/1/2019 and its size is 3.829 KB.
Angelo - Parlo italiano

Offline Czarodziej

• Otrzymane polubienia: 93
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 08 Czerwca 2019, 23:21:58 »
19.04 is the latest official release, I'd try upgrading first.

Offline matek123

• Otrzymane polubienia: 2043
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 09 Czerwca 2019, 07:26:36 »
This is only 19.04 patch. http://stuff.eu07.pl/MaSzyna1904.zip.torrent you can downlowad it by torrent client. After download unpack this to main catalog 19.01.
Poszukuję zdjęć na tekstury pociągów sieciowych. Szczególnie platform z pomostami.

Offline Joachimowicz

• ZbanowanyZbanowany
  • Nazywam się N'Avoie
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1950
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 09 Czerwca 2019, 08:13:29 »
Buongiorno! You can get latest exe from this post https://eu07.pl/forum/index.php/topic,28920.msg445222.html#msg445222 at the bottom of the page in the attachment. You can find out is exe for sure latest by checking out date hidden in numers in name of file (yymmdd system - eu07-x64_190606.rar).
| Z maszyną od 20 Kwietnia 2010! |

Offline IXIAI

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 11 Czerwca 2019, 15:17:53 »
Thank you so much. Now it works; on the other hand, since the scenario seemed to have changed just by using a different EXE (e.g. it doesn't rain anymore and I'm pretty sure the freight train was on the track near mine, not on the second near track) I can't be completely sure that this won't happen in the future.

Anyway, a huge thanks to all the developers who keep making Maszyna better and better - IMHO it's one of the best simulators and I love its realistic physics.
Angelo - Parlo italiano

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 11 Czerwca 2019, 18:38:06 »
Traffic and precipitations are randomised, so don't worry.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline IXIAI

« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 12 Czerwca 2019, 14:03:59 »
At which point are they decided? Every time I play a scenario, the weather is always the same; but every time I update the simulator, the weather is changed in each scenario.
Angelo - Parlo italiano

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 12 Czerwca 2019, 14:11:39 »
Every time you restart the game. Even temp files generated by rainsted should propagate those values. Check "atmo" directive in scenery file. 9th digit corresponds to cloudness and precipitations. If its negative, then it's randomised between zero and that number.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline IXIAI

« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 15 Czerwca 2019, 19:52:09 »
Actually, the value here is 1.2.
By the way (sorry for the off topic), is there any documentation available about the making of a scenario?
Angelo - Parlo italiano

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: 15 Czerwca 2019, 22:19:30 »
Strange. Then someone must had changed that value between releases.
I've never seen documentation about scenerio algorythms in english. In polish you have two widely used advanced systems.
By Ra used on Quark, l61 and parts of Drawinowo http://rainsted.com/pl/Sceneria/Quark/Ruch_2016
By Transkei used on his scenerios for Bałtyk, Całkowo and l053 inne\calkowo_odyseja\algorytm_os.pdf
Older scenerios were made on the fly without any complex algorythms by chaining events with simple activators and conditions. Trying something like that would be the best way to lears aour script language. Check pages on our wiki about events https://wiki.eu07.pl/index.php/Obiekt_event and especialy commands for AI https://wiki.eu07.pl/index.php/Event_commands

How could I forgot. Complete guide by Transkei: https://eu07.pl/userfiles/23326/Symfonia_events_poradnik_pisania_scenariuszy_1.pdf
« Ostatnia zmiana: 16 Czerwca 2019, 13:57:46 wysłana przez Stele »
Mój kanał youtube

Offline IXIAI

« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: 24 Czerwca 2019, 10:50:56 »
Thank you so much for the documentation. Google Translator and I will do our best to understand and learn :)
I have to say, the mechanics of the simulator now look more complicated than what I tought they were. I’m impressed.
Angelo - Parlo italiano