Autor Wątek:  Starting locomotives  (Przeczytany 5774 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline E444R

• Otrzymane polubienia: 3
Starting locomotives
« dnia: 29 Września 2020, 16:53:11 »
hi, I have a problem with all or most of the locomotives. Basically, I am running, I want to slow down, I put the billhook to zero, I press 8 for a few seconds to enter a slight braking, I bring the brake lever back to running position, but the train continues to brake and once stopped I can no longer restart . The only way is to do it automatically, I press SHIFT + Q, and the train does it all by itself, I press Q to regain control. I couldn't find anything about it, who can help me?
Thanks in advance.

Offline jakubg1

• Wydział Repozytorium
  • MaSzyna ma szynę, szyna ma MaSzynę - na kołach.
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1140
Odp: Starting locomotives
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 17:00:01 »
8 key engages a pretty strong brake and if the train is long and heavy, its unbraking may take a long time. Also you don't need to press 8 for a few seconds, because the brake lever is moved instantly. If you want to move the brake lever slightly, then press 3 for a few seconds, not 8.
10 lat na forum MaSzyny!

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 17:04:25 »
ok thanks for the reply. Anyway, once the locomotive stops, I can't get it to start
8 key engages a pretty strong brake and if the train is long and heavy, its unbraking may take a long time. Also you don't need to press 8 for a few seconds, because the brake lever is moved instantly. If you want to move the brake lever slightly, then press 3 for a few seconds, not 8.

Offline jakubg1

• Wydział Repozytorium
  • MaSzyna ma szynę, szyna ma MaSzynę - na kołach.
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1140
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 17:05:50 »
To unbrake, you press 6.
10 lat na forum MaSzyny!

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 17:13:56 »
forgive me, of course I do, but the place does not start again, there is no way to make it move. The only way is to press SHIFT + Q for the autopilot, and then as soon as it starts rolling, I press Q to regain control.

To unbrake, you press 6.

Offline Hubertnator23

• Deweloper
  • Specjalista ds. kiszenia nieukończonych dodatków
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 433
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 17:15:55 »
Try using Num . and holding Num 4. When there will be zero kPa in brakes, press Num 6.

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 17:18:10 »
Yes, I do this too. I press the button. of the Muneri keypad, I wait for the pressure to be released, I press 6 to bring the brake into the running position, but the loco does not start

Try using Num . and holding Num 4. When there will be zero kPa in brakes, press Num 6.

Offline Milek7

• Administrator
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 903
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 17:23:37 »
Please attach logfile and screenshot with F12 window with vehicle physics info visible.

Offline tmj

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2349
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 17:31:46 »
Check whether there's sufficient air pressure in the train pipe (expanded Driving Aid window displays it amongst other things). If for some reason you don't enable air compressor (which typically needs a converter to operate) then eventually the pressure will drop below operating level.

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 18:21:54 »
OK I braked, the train has stopped and won't start. This is what appears on the dashboard

Offline tmj

« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 18:24:29 »
Open the debug panel (F12) expand Vehicle section there and take a screenshot of that, if you would.

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 18:44:36 »
there he is

Offline tmj

« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 19:02:52 »
On "Devices" list, the exclamation mark after letter M indicates motor overload relay is active, preventing the traction motors from receiving any power. Set controllers and reverser to neutral and hit N key (or press "motor overload relay reset" button on vehicle's control panel) to reset it.

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 19:21:35 »
thanks, I'll do some tests soon.

On "Devices" list, the exclamation mark after letter M indicates motor overload relay is active, preventing the traction motors from receiving any power. Set controllers and reverser to neutral and hit N key (or press "motor overload relay reset" button on vehicle's control panel) to reset it.

Offline Stele

• Otrzymane polubienia: 2610
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 19:28:21 »
As main controller is set to third position on that photo of braked loco, you probably didn't turned it back to zero, releasing line couplers, before braking. Those old vehicles won't shunt power automaticly. Only when current on engines forcing braked axis will reach overload relay threshold.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: 29 Września 2020, 19:38:28 »
thank you for the clarification

As main controller is set to third position on that photo of braked loco, you probably didn't turned it back to zero, releasing line couplers, before braking. Those old vehicles won't shunt power automaticly. Only when current on engines forcing braked axis will reach overload relay threshold.