Autor Wątek:  Few problems found  (Przeczytany 10818 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline PA1930

• Otrzymane polubienia: 12
Few problems found
« dnia: 13 Października 2018, 21:07:47 »
Hello all,

I am currently using the latest version 18.10.

First of all I wanted to just thank to all of the Maszyna developers for the amazing work! Both the simulator and rolling stock are becoming better and better. One of my favorite things was the improvement of the sounds for diesel locomotives.

However, there are a few problems I wanted to report ( and it might be something I am doing wrong, so please correct me if so ).

With the normal 64bit application ( not the gl33 ):

- The ET42's Hasler tachograph makes noise but does not move/indicate speed.
- F10 seems to not do anything anymore, but I guess I can use the escape key for that.
- I had the problem where there were no helpers ( time, speed, timetable, etc ) but this has been fixed with the Hot Fix release.
- The escape key for Pause does not allow you to roam around - Is this a new feature? It would be nice to be able to pause, roam around the scenario and make some screenshots, for example.

With the 64bit gl33 version:

- I noticed that if I have the language of subtitles set to "en", the application does not start at all.
- Cab-light does not illuminate the cab.
- Some strange transparency bug when you turn on the instrument lights on the EP09 (EP09-016) ( Scenario l053-sluzba-6-night ).

Hopefully these problems will be fixed at some point. Again, thanks for your amazing work.

Regards,

PA.

Offline Joachimowicz

• ZbanowanyZbanowany
  • Nazywam się N'Avoie
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1950
Odp: Few problems found
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 13 Października 2018, 21:12:27 »
- You have to turn on hasler by pressing key ,
- You can roam around in pause, but only in debug mod. You can turn on debug in game by pressing ctrl + shift + f12

gl33 version bugs are known.
| Z maszyną od 20 Kwietnia 2010! |

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 13 Października 2018, 23:25:15 »
Thank you for your very quick answer and useful information!

Offline Milek7

• Administrator
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 902
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 14 Października 2018, 19:03:02 »
Thanks for the report.
Bugfix for gl33 crash:
32bit: https://stuff.eu07.pl/1810HF86.zip
64bit: https://stuff.eu07.pl/1810HF64.zip

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 14 Października 2018, 20:37:34 »
Thanks for the bugfix, Milek. The gl33 crash does not happen anymore.

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 17 Października 2018, 19:41:38 »
Hello again,

I believe with this version I am using from Milek, the scenario drawinowo is not working properly. The overhead wires went missing, hence damaging the pantograph of all electric trains.

I have added the logfile just in case. I tested this both with the normal 64bit version and the gl33 64bit version.

PA

Offline Stele

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 17 Października 2018, 19:47:01 »
Log indicates parameter missmatch in file scenery/textures.scm resulting in seviere parsing error. But such file isn't versioned on our repository or referenced in drawinowo.scn. Do you have clean version from 18.10? Not some beta version from rainsted.com?
Mój kanał youtube

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 17 Października 2018, 20:07:23 »
Log indicates parameter missmatch in file scenery/textures.scm resulting in seviere parsing error. But such file isn't versioned on our repository or referenced in drawinowo.scn. Do you have clean version from 18.10? Not some beta version from rainsted.com?

Ah, I believe you're right, Stele. I did install beta version of scenarios indeed. However, the scenario did work properly before.

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 17 Października 2018, 20:14:50 »
Patch might consist some updated parts of Drawinowo, noncompatibile with Ra's version. Try to download his files again and override everything. I can't provide support for something I don't own.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 17 Października 2018, 21:15:29 »
No clue of what it could be causing the issue, then. But it is OK, if needed, I will just get a new clean version 18.10 or wait for new update. Thanks for your help again!

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 21 Stycznia 2020, 22:48:06 »
Hello,

I thought I'd use this same topic I had made some time ago with a new issue I have encountered with the brand new version 20.01.

I am not being able to take screenshots. For some reason, no screenshots are being taken. I press the PrintScreeen button with no results.

I've also checked eu07.ini file and the screenshots folder is set correct. Do you know what could be causing this?

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: 21 Stycznia 2020, 23:03:58 »
This pack uses exe from @tmj branch, opposed to @milek7 branch used in last releases, as it has fallen few months behind in phisics and rendering department. Due to that it lacks few functions like taking screenshots, multiplayer support, fully fledged map editor, lua scripting api and maybe something else. They should be merged later on, when author would find free time to resolve half a year of conflicts (and still building up).
Mój kanał youtube

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: 21 Stycznia 2020, 23:16:13 »
Thanks for responding. I wasn't having any issues with taking screenshots before, though.

Also... you've mentioned multiplayer support. How are things going along on this project? I'm just curious. I sometimes play TD2 but I just keep telling myself... Maszyna EU07 would be way better if it had multiplayer too. :)

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: 21 Stycznia 2020, 23:27:17 »
Project is finished for now, as was designed only for usage in professional training simulators to enable interactions between examined and instructor. It supports multiple players in tcp network driving trains or controling signals and junctions directly from minimap. Usable with few friends in local network for roleplaying, but in any case not for massive online multiplayer.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 22 Stycznia 2020, 10:03:40 wysłana przez Stele »
Mój kanał youtube