Autor Wątek:  Can´t start diesel 6DG  (Przeczytany 6009 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline manute951

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
Can´t start diesel 6DG
« dnia: 14 Lipca 2018, 13:30:14 »
Hello to all!

Thanks for your great simulator! I´m starting with it, with a bit of difficulty because I can´t read polish. I read the english guides, but maybe they are outdated because I can´t star the diesel 6DG.

I see you no longer need to press shift with most of the commands, so I press j to engage battery, the cancel dead man, forward reverser...and press m for ingnition but starter does not engage.
I tried other keys but had no luck. I look for instructions but cannont find anything that works.

How is the procedure?

Thanks!

Offline tmj

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2351
Odp: Can´t start diesel 6DG
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 14 Lipca 2018, 13:35:53 »
For diesel locomotives typically you'll also have to activate fuel pump (F key) and oil pump (shift+F) before the engine can be started.

Offline Stele

• Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 14 Lipca 2018, 13:38:54 »
6dg have a bit outdated physics. It should have all pumps started automaticly. You can log in into our repository and get up to date files if you want. https://wiki.eu07.pl/websvn/listing.php?repname=pctga&path=%2Fdynamic%2Fpkp%2F6dg_v1%2F&#a89ab530d5574dd6a0584f9c45e16d325
In most diesel locos you have to activate oil pump (shift+f) ald fuel pump (f). Try it first on SM42 or SU45 as they already have working manometers and switches for them.
English documentation on main page have been updated few days ago. Check it out.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 14 Lipca 2018, 13:41:57 wysłana przez Stele »
Mój kanał youtube

Offline manute951

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 15 Lipca 2018, 13:20:20 »
That was it! I was missing oil and fuel pump! Thank you!

I´d like to try SM42 or another diesels, but I cannot find them in Rainsted. I downloaded a big install file that is about 12,6 gb, but on most scenery are only electric locos, and some of them have no trains to choose. Do I need to download them separatedly?
Also Rainsted asks for anything with .7z files at start but I don´t know what it says...

I´m checking new english info just in case!

Offline Stele

• Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 15 Lipca 2018, 17:32:14 »
After every update, go to "vehicles installed" tab and click "check installed vehicles". If you have fresh instalation, rainsted should generate vehicles list at first launch (it takes about half a minute). If you don't have 7zip installed, rainsted will ask if you want to download it. But it might not work, as many wabsites changed to https protocol and rainsted code might be not up to date.
Many scenerios have SM42 in preset as it's most popular shunting loco. Every officialy published vehicle is allready installed. Separatly you can only get development versions of tested addons that will be added to next monthly patch.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline manute951

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 18 Lipca 2018, 16:39:56 »
Thank you!

Now a lot of new trains appeared. Installing now 7zip too as with rainsted didn´t work.