Autor Wątek:  Coupling Up  (Przeczytany 5576 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Anonymous

• Gość
Coupling Up
« dnia: 22 Stycznia 2005, 19:31:15 »
I have a problem sometimes when coupling an engine up to coaches, then when I move to the oppisite cab to move the whole train the engine tries to pull the train but it seems like the brakes on the coaches are on.
I have released the brakes and tried various things but cannot shift the train.
Could someone please just go through the procedure for this.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

trebor

• Gość
Coupling Up
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 23 Stycznia 2005, 13:08:34 »
Hello,
After changing CABview try again :
shift + m  then
shift + v   then
shift + x   then
shift + c   then
key  d

trebor

Offline Tomi

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
Re: Coupling Up
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 23 Stycznia 2005, 13:31:15 »
Cytat: "Anonymous"
I have a problem sometimes when coupling an engine up to coaches, then when I move to the oppisite cab to move the whole train the engine tries to pull the train but it seems like the brakes on the coaches are on.
I have released the brakes and tried various things but cannot shift the train.
Could someone please just go through the procedure for this.

When you are coupling, be sure that you press the insert key two times.
Pozdro z Wielkiego Kacka
Tomek

Anonymous

• Gość
Coupling Up
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 23 Stycznia 2005, 16:51:36 »
Thanks for the info, I was not pressing insert 2 times. I presume once is to couple and 2nd is to connect the pipes.

Thanks again.

--
Jason

Tomek

• Gość
Coupling Up
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 24 Stycznia 2005, 15:26:53 »
Jason,

If none of the above mentioned techniques work, what you can do is to wait a bit longer so that the air in brake pipe gets through the entire train.  What you are saying is most likely correct, the coaches have their brakes on.  

Do the following:

Once you are coupled with the rest of the train wait few min, i.e. 2 or so with the brake handle in driving postion!!  I know that when you change the cabins, the handle goes automatically into the cutoff postion.  In this postion you can wait all you want and the brakes will not be realsed.

The 2 second wait should give you enough time to have the brakes realesed on coaches.  ALso it helps to put the brake handle into the "quick brake realese" for a second or two (few times).

Good luck