Autor Wątek:  SRJP timetables  (Przeczytany 17269 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Lelek

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 13
SRJP timetables
« dnia: 04 Lutego 2014, 19:26:18 »
Hello,
for every route which has SRJP in pdf. file, I rewrote it into txt. file and I modified scn. file that the timetable could be display by pressing F3. I would like to make it available for another users, but I don´t know how to publish it on the forum. Everything I know is that, it must pass some tests before it will be published.

Thanks
M.

Offline Benek

• fb.com/benek.maszyna
    • Moja strona o MaSzynie
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 17
Odp: SRJP timetables
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 04 Lutego 2014, 20:55:15 »
  • http://eu07.pl/upload/
  • Mark (bez) dodatki w wersji finalnej, do publikacji po przetestowaniu
  • Click the button Przeglądaj...
  • Choose archive (7z, zip, rar) with files (timetable, scn)
  • Click the button Wyślij
  • If you upload your archive, the hidden section "Test Dodatków" will appear and your topic will be inside

Offline Ra

• Ostatni gasi światło...
    • Instalator+Starter+Edytor
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 330
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 04 Lutego 2014, 22:32:54 »
The archive should contain a file info.txt with short description of what was changed, who created it. Also, if possible, names of authors of original files and sources, permitions etc. The structure of folders and files inside it should be ready to unpack directly into main directory of MaSzyna, to simplify the installation.

Also, keep in mind the licence of MaSzyna: once you add something, it can be distributed only for free and everyone else can modify anything. This applies only for MaSzyna purposes and not for other ones. (However this doesn't really matter in case of timetables, but perhaps someone else may be interested.)
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Polecam: kręgarz Wojciech Walczak, projekt masarni

Offline Tolein

• Kanapowy Toromistrz
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 05 Lutego 2014, 02:37:10 »
Lelek, if you need any help with translation, let me know.
"Podejrzewam, że:
1. poświęcają na to niewiele czasu,
2. mają ograniczoną liczbę zwojów mózgowych, przez co są w stanie wykonywać tylko proste i powtarzalne czynności,
3. wydaje im się, że mogą nawet podbić kosmos, ale życie weryfikuje im to negatywnie."

Offline Lelek

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 23 Lutego 2014, 13:30:19 »
It's 14 days ago I uploaded the timetables for tests. All the time, no post appeared in its topic in "Tylko dla deweloperow" forum. Is it accepted?
M.

Offline MaciejM

• Otrzymane polubienia: 1228
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 23 Lutego 2014, 13:32:24 »
Yes, it is.
PKP Intercity Zakład Centralny w Warszawie

14 lat z MaSzyną!

Offline Quark-t

• Administrator
  • Automaty liczą...
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 47
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 23 Lutego 2014, 22:00:20 »
@Lelek - I'll try to figure out what's going on.
Pozdrawiam, dr inż. Quark-t

Offline Lelek

« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 12 Kwietnia 2014, 22:35:42 »
The timetables finally become published. I want to say thank you, to all members of these forum, who patiently answered my questions and also all betatesters, who helped me to fix all errors I did.
Dziękuję bardzo.
M.

Offline Quark-t

• Administrator
  • Automaty liczą...
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 47
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 12 Kwietnia 2014, 23:38:40 »
@Lelek - we would like to thank you. We are sorry, that it took so long to test your supplement. It is sometimes hard to force betatesters to test items, that are not so popular (but not less important!) as f.e. textures or loco models. I hope you'll not loose your patience to us so we can expect another additions from you in the future. And there is one another very important thing, you did probably unknowingly. You have proven, that there is even no language barrier, which prevents people from doing something for MaSzyna.
Děkuji mnohokrát!
Pozdrawiam, dr inż. Quark-t

Offline Lelek

« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 05 Sierpnia 2014, 21:20:53 »
Hi,
I'm trying to do dynamic timetable for SU45 mission on Baltyk scenery. But the timetable doesn't work right from the beginning. In Baltyk Plaza stop, I placed this W4n:
include;ip/pkp/w4n.inc;Baltyk_Plaza#2;-4006.5;-4;2467.75;-75,34;0;1;endand on rail, when train „borns” are this events:
node 1000 0 plaza_null track normal 0.0 1.435 0.25 25.0 20 0 flat vis
 rail_screw_used1 4 tpd-oil2 0.2 0.5 1.1
-4118.69 -3.79986 2495.88  0.0  //point 1
42.7156 0.0 -11.4451  //control vector 1
-42.7158 0.0 11.4443  //control vector 2
-4054.62 -3.79986 2478.7  0.0  //point 2
event0 Baltyk_Plaza#2_stopinfo
event2 balpla_a_sem_info
velocity 40.0
endtrack
After leaving stop (in time in timetable),  timetable stay unchanged. I'm using the youBy's new exe, so I don't need to reach W5 for changing it. Timetable, log and errors are in attachment.
M.

Offline Stele

• Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 05 Sierpnia 2014, 21:54:59 »
Stopinfo can't be event0 or your train have to have active ai. Rather the first one, but if you're doing dynamic timetables it would be a shame if that train couldn't be driven by ai. Split that track into two and put W4 before exit semaphore as event2. Add memcell with indicatior to SUs starting track and send obey_train command to it by the same multiple that sets up semaphore.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline Lelek

« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: 06 Sierpnia 2014, 14:51:58 »
I divided the track into two and put "event2 Baltyk_Plaza#2_stopinfo" into track before semaphore, but it still doesn't work. I didn't add memcell, because the train can be driven by AI in this scenery.
Another interesting thing is that in td scenery, where I have set also dynamic timetable (and it was working), now, without making any changes in .scn file, it sometimes works and sometimes not.

Edit: Problem solved, trainset speed must be higher than zero.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 08 Sierpnia 2014, 09:41:59 wysłana przez Lelek »
M.

Offline Ra

« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: 08 Sierpnia 2014, 10:04:06 »
Edit: Problem solved, trainset speed must be higher than zero.
Or a "wake up" command must be send from scenery to the loco via a memcell and track.
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Offline Lelek

« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: 08 Sierpnia 2014, 16:49:34 »
I was trying to change command of loco in td. I wrote this memcell:
node -1 0 rozkaz memcell 1.0 1.0 1.0 Wait_for_orders 0 0 start endmemcelland event:
event keyctrl09 UpdateValues 0.0 rozkaz Obey_train 0 0 endeventAfter launching event, train has still "Wait for orders" command. In errors.txt isn't any unusual error and in log is just that event keyctrl09 was launched. I was also trying "Jump_to_order" event with same result.
M.

Offline Ra

« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: 08 Sierpnia 2014, 17:19:04 »
Are you sure the loco is on start track? The default shift is 0, so the train is placed just before selected track.
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Offline Lelek

« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: 08 Sierpnia 2014, 21:38:11 »
I've changed the shift and now it's working.

Edit:
Now I'm doing dynamic timetable for Baltyk interregio. On relation Alakowice -> B. Miasto everything goes well. In Miasto, I get new timetable for opposite direction by "Timetable:" command with values 0.1 0. When I leave the station, B. Miasto disappear from timetable, but after passing B. Katedra it stops work. When train is waiting for departure from Miasto in direction of Alakowice, it has in scan table still W4 for original direction. Also after departure, in scan table are all the time the same elements, probably in direction B. Maisto -> B. Plaza.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 10 Sierpnia 2014, 20:51:04 wysłana przez Lelek »
M.

Offline Ra

« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: 11 Sierpnia 2014, 18:41:12 »
When a train end its timetable, the table from [F3] view should disappear and mode seen on [F2] should be changed from Obey_train into Shunt. An asterisk (*) can be added into description of last station, what should cause direction change of EZT or disconnection in case of locomotive and cars. In Shunt mode AI scans signals in both directions (unlike Obey_train mode) and changes the main direction if a shunting signal is set on its back. The other way is to put Shunt 0 0 disconnection command into memcell of a semaphore (as is done for ET22 in Dejawy on Quark).
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Offline muri

• Otrzymane polubienia: 5
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: 12 Sierpnia 2014, 09:26:34 »
Just for curiousity: what would happen, if AI is in shunt mode, and there are MS2 signals on both ends of the track?

Offline Ra

« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: 12 Sierpnia 2014, 09:52:37 »
This is not specified. The main scanning is in recently used direction. The backward scanning is active only if AI stops (or sees W5 and goes behind last switch) and is performed just after the forward scan returns stop. So the forward signal will be seen first, as the signals cannot change while AI consciousness flash. If there's a small time gap between signals, and the back signal is first, AI may see it before the front signal.
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra