Autor Wątek:  watch it?  (Przeczytany 10646 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Jenda

• Gość
watch it?
« dnia: 26 Października 2004, 09:46:56 »
Greetings,

Could anybody tell how to take screenshots in the sim?
By the way,what would the audience think of a "save replay" option
to save the video record of the drive in some future version of Maszyna?

Jenda

Offline Winger

• Administrator
    • http://www.winger.eu07.pl
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 25
watch it?
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 26 Października 2004, 16:05:07 »
Screenshot? Just use Printscreen key, it will save screen to Windows' clipboard.

About saving/viewing replays, I think it might be possible in the future, but don't ask when as there is mass of other things to be done first.
Pozdrawiam,
Winger

Jenda

• Gość
watch it?
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 22 Listopada 2004, 14:11:52 »

Hello,
I´ve come across this new (perhaps the newest) eu-modell series 43 when browsing the polish section of the picture gallery at http://www.railfaneurope.net,a great webpage containing besides technical info of cars and locos,various links to other pages (railway companies e.g.) a huge picture database divided into sections according to european countries.Here you can find shots concerning not only railroad,but also public transport&scenic photos and others.
Now all why I´m writing about this is to give a suggestion of including this or similar modells of locos(there´s also an eu-11)into the simulator,or even better,to create a high-speed track or/and to modify an older track,for this would provide the best conditions to run an IC/EC train e.g(the eu-43 should be capable of speeds up to 200 km/h).
Sure the Maszyna team is now working on this and that,but imagine an amazing modern IC rushing with 160 km/h right past the train you´re driving!Besides that,I´m sure that most of the sim fans would be keen on
driving a brand new loco,don´t you think?

Zdravím,Jenda.

Offline ET22_RULZ

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • User #13
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 24
watch it?
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 22 Listopada 2004, 18:59:48 »
Cytat: "Jenda"
Besides that,I´m sure that most of the sim fans would be keen on driving a brand new loco,don´t you think?

I don't think so. ]:>
"Nudzą Jacka takie sprawy, ciągła praca, brak zabawy"
Pozdrawiam,
Bartosz "ET22_RULZ" Wojciechowski

Offline Winger

• Administrator
    • http://www.winger.eu07.pl
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 25
watch it?
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 22 Listopada 2004, 22:28:17 »
Ahoj Jenda :-)

Je to problem.
That's because:
1) Physics and steering of EU11/EU43 is different from currently included driveable locomotives.
2) Materials needed for creation of model. Technical documentation, texture pictures etc... Hard to get them if these locomotives are not used in Poland... And another thing is that to make a locomotive, one need to know how to operate it, and how all important switches in the cab work.

I'm not saying there will be no models of modern locmotives in the simulator, I'm just saying that they will probably start showing up in nebula version of project. Please don't ask for any time frames - nobody knows them.

Out of driveable locomotives in current simulator there will be EP05/EP40/CD 141 with cabs for sure. Maybe some other too, but I don't know at the moment.

Zdravim s Irska :-)

BTW: If you have some other questions about the simulator, I'm reachable on #zelpage and #trainsim.cz IRC channels  for most of time.
Pozdrawiam,
Winger

Offline Bartek

• MaSzyna Team Member since 2003
    • http://republika.pl/gliniecki
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 5
watch it?
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 22 Listopada 2004, 22:35:18 »
Cytat: "Jenda"
Now all why I´m writing about this is to give a suggestion of including this or similar modells of locos(there´s also an eu-11)into the simulator,or even better,to create a high-speed track or/and to modify an older track,for this would provide the best conditions to run an IC/EC train e.g(the eu-43 should be capable of speeds up to 200 km/h).
Sure the Maszyna team is now working on this and that,but imagine an amazing modern IC rushing with 160 km/h right past the train you´re driving!Besides that,I´m sure that most of the sim fans would be keen on
driving a brand new loco,don´t you think?

First of all, EU43 or EU11 are only "virtual" locos for the Polish Railways. They are produced in Poland, they were tested by PKP, they were even given Polish symbols (EU11 and EU43) but PKP didn't buy any of them. All locos of EU11 and 43 type are exported to Italy. So, it's impossible to see these locos in Poland (except for a short time when they are being shipped to Italy).

Secondly, if you are keen on high-speed routes be patient, since a new route (already announced) is in beta-testing phase. In features a track with a max speed of 140 km/h. Nice thing, I must say...
Pozdrawiam z Gdyni Wielkiego Kacka,
Bartek

Jenda

• Gość
watch it?
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 29 Listopada 2004, 09:58:43 »

Greetings,
Thanks to Winger and Bartek for putting me on the right track.What you wrote about the EU43/11 is almost what I´ve expected.I should have known better,that the creation of a single new loco is a "project" for itself.But now I´m looking forward to the modells you´ve written about.
Zdravím z Moravy,Jenda.
The photo shows the Pendolino,a multiple electric unit,which,bought by CD,
should have been on track for at least two years.But since the italian
manufacturer makes a lot of fuss around the service and some "additional costs,"everything got stuck here and the Pendolino has been released on track only for testing.You´d be lucky to see it somewhere outside!

Mike

• Gość
Pendolino
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 27 Maja 2005, 21:59:36 »
Actually the Pendolino is moving already more than 4 Years in Finland.
It operates regular daily service at 160km/h (that is the limit in Finland).

Now since it is Italian it took realy a lot of refurbishing and redesign in Finland even to make it start in the winter (although it has been specified to operate here)

Anyway nowadays they bring the Pendolinos here, Re-assemble them and install the modifications - after that they work really fine even at -40C.

This Finnish - Italian version of the pendolino is really great machine.

Technical data:

* 309 seats
    * max. speed 220 km/h
    * effect 4000 kW
    * lenght, 159 m
    * body width, 3.2 m
    * weight, 328 tn
    * max. axel load, 14.3 tn
    * train manufacturer, Alstom Ferroviaria
http://www.vr.fi

Anonymous

• Gość
Re: Pendolino
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 13 Czerwca 2005, 00:36:38 »
Small correction

recently the service spleed of the Pendolinos in Finland has been increased to 200km/h on normal tracks.

http://www.vr.fi

Offline Poscikk

• Otrzymane polubienia: 1
watch it?
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 17 Kwietnia 2006, 21:54:47 »
Ok. You gave Technical data, but it's not enough. You must give techical data about:
Transmission
diameter of wheel
voltage etc.
With technical data which you gave, we can't build this loco. We need more data :)

Za sterami 138 godzin 28 minut :)