Autor Wątek:  SN61 brakes  (Przeczytany 5407 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline kosak

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
SN61 brakes
« dnia: 13 Marca 2004, 10:00:48 »
I have downloaded the newest version and seem to have problems with the brakes on SN61 (the train, where it goes by itself and picks up car(s) at the next station.

Engine starts OK and builds up brake pressure,- pressing F1 shows 0.41, but is that enough ? Even after waiting quite some time I cannot get the SN61 moving, - I believe that I have pressed all the necessary controls to release all brakes, but moving the main-controller only causes the engine to make more noise and shortly after that it apparently more or less stops.

Pozdrawiam,
Vagn

Offline Bartek

• MaSzyna Team Member since 2003
    • http://republika.pl/gliniecki
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 5
SN61 brakes
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 13 Marca 2004, 10:27:32 »
The point is, the brake press should be 0.00 if you want to make a loco or SN61 move. Press Del on numeric pad, then 6 and check if brake pressure drops down to 0.00. If it's 0.00 you should be able to drive.
Pozdrawiam z Gdyni Wielkiego Kacka,
Bartek

Offline Maciu

• http://www.maciu.net
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1
SN61 brakes
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 13 Marca 2004, 10:36:46 »
Well SN61 has a little bit different controls than EU07, u release the main brake by holding "."(dot). Second thing is that in the activity with BIpa carriages u have to wait a little bit... Try to Release the brake and move the throttle to the 3 possition...This should work :)
Registered Linux user #414397

Offline ET22_RULZ

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • User #13
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 24
SN61 brakes
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 13 Marca 2004, 13:45:05 »
You must move the throttle to the compressor position and wait till it builds pressure in the main pressure tanks.
"Nudzą Jacka takie sprawy, ciągła praca, brak zabawy"
Pozdrawiam,
Bartosz "ET22_RULZ" Wojciechowski