Autor Wątek:  How to create an engine  (Przeczytany 6053 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

CC6500

• Gość
How to create an engine
« dnia: 29 Grudnia 2004, 23:19:16 »
Hello

I would like to know how it is necessary to proceed to create a locomotive  ?( i have the idee to crate a french locomotive BB8100 or CC7100 )

ciao

andrev1989

• Gość
How to create an engine
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 08 Kwietnia 2006, 20:08:40 »
This is very hard, You must have techical description about this locomotive, more photos for inside and outside. You must do model and write the phisic to this loco.

Offline Poscikk

• Otrzymane polubienia: 1
How to create an engine
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 09 Kwietnia 2006, 21:19:27 »
Yes. You must have 3d studio max to create a model of this locomotive. You must have a plans and very good photos for texture(for apperance) and must write a file.mmd and a file.chk there is a parameters of train(engine, max speed, weight etc.) In one word: Very Hard :)

Za sterami 138 godzin 28 minut :)

Offline Grizebar

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
How to create an engine
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 24 Listopada 2006, 02:41:55 »
Cytat: "Poscikk"
Yes. You must have 3d studio max to create a model of this locomotive. You must have a plans and very good photos for texture(for apperance) and must write a file.mmd and a file.chk there is a parameters of train(engine, max speed, weight etc.) In one word: Very Hard :)

You can solve the expensive 3DSMAX problem by using the Freeware GMax. Not as comprehesive as it's commercial brother, but it does the job and the pricetag is favourable.

Dodano po 9 godzinach 35 minutach:

Well, seems that Decreet is no longer giving away Gmax for free, however it is still available for download here:

http://files.turbosquid.com/Products/L567271/XFM83W83US/gmax12.exe

Be advised. DO NOT USE THE EXE file for Installation. UnRAR the file into a separate directory and use the MSI install.