Autor Wątek:  Hello everyone and some Hungarian translations!  (Przeczytany 2379 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline guih48

• Otrzymane polubienia: 15
Hello everyone and some Hungarian translations!
« dnia: 13 Marca 2023, 18:53:37 »
Hello everyone,

I am really like Trains and MaSzyna (probably there is no better train sim currently in the world) and I playing it from a long time from when I was a young kid and the webpage showed in it's titlebar an eu07 in green from its right side (this according to the wayback machine was between 2013-1015), and you knew that the simulation shortly begins from that the text started hang down from that paper in the load screen ;)

But I am also Hungarian and i wanted to contribute to this great project so,
I just translated some important files to Hungarian, I hope, you can integrate theese...
(I also found but not finished "template.po", and if you can show me more I probably translate thoose too)

Offline guih48

• Otrzymane polubienia: 15
Odp: Hello everyone and some Hungarian translations!
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 27 Marca 2023, 20:48:04 »
So, i'm pinished the big *.po file too ;)
It wasn't too easy, so it may contain some mistakes, so I suggest someone to take a look on it

Offline Czarodziej

• Otrzymane polubienia: 93
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 28 Marca 2023, 14:48:41 »
Is there anyone who could merge this to repo?
Czy jest ktoś, kto to może wrzucić do repo?

Offline jakubg1

• Wydział Repozytorium
  • MaSzyna ma szynę, szyna ma MaSzynę - na kołach.
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1140
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 28 Marca 2023, 22:46:55 »
After converting to ANSI, the Starter crashes when I open the settings tab. @szczawik could you look at this and try to fix this problem? I'm adding that file to the repo anyways, since you can choose this language only by manually editing the Starter's configuration file.

I've also added the main simulator's translation. I'm not sure where the Rainsted's "cheat sheet" should go, but since its use is discouraged anyway, I don't think that's a big deal. The lang-hu.ini file is largely untranslated, so I won't add it just yet.

10 lat na forum MaSzyny!