Autor Wątek:   Tip for future releases  (Przeczytany 7084 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline E444R

• Otrzymane polubienia: 3
Tip for future releases
« dnia: 30 Września 2020, 18:04:20 »
I tried to search but I do not seem to have found a post to write, please excuse me if I have the wrong section, move it if you see fit.
If I can make any suggestions, I don't know if it will be feasible. But I would like to have a more restrictive simulation in future versions. For example, if you pass with the no way signal (red), make sure the simulation ends instantly. warning Skipped stop at station  . A warning of excess speed with respect to the line settings, perhaps over a certain percentage.
The ability to save and ultimately lean some sort of final score when a scenario is completed.
Forgive me if I said nonsense or things already said, in that case please delete the post.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 30 Września 2020, 18:06:05 wysłana przez E444R »

Offline Joachimowicz

• ZbanowanyZbanowany
  • Nazywam się N'Avoie
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1950
Odp: Tip for future releases
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 30 Września 2020, 18:10:58 »
MaSzyna is as restrictive simulator as the user want and there is no reason to end simulation when someone skipped stop warning. You can end simulation by yourself if you feel that need, if you feel that you make something wrong.
| Z maszyną od 20 Kwietnia 2010! |

Online jakubg1

• Wydział Repozytorium
  • MaSzyna ma szynę, szyna ma MaSzynę - na kołach.
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1119
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 30 Września 2020, 18:12:06 »
Saving the simulation state is a feature that's already under consideration for many years and it seems it will be implemented shortly.
Ending the simulation when you make an error would be too drastic in my opinion, imagine if it was just barely passed or it was a scenery error. However, I hope that the simulation could end automatically when you finish the scenario. This wouldn't occur in debug mode.
Giving/taking points for various tasks completed/errors made would be a good idea and it was a part of the original Mechanik game, but it isn't too easy to implement.
10 lat na forum MaSzyny!

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 30 Września 2020, 18:52:19 »
I understand, my idea comes from the fact that I am a simulation purist, when it comes to the regulatory technical aspect, so it seemed like a nice thing. Also because the Polish signals, at least until I learn well, the yellows in Italy are orange in your home and look like the red, and I often confuse them. I passed a couple of them in different scenarios and it made me go ahead with the simulation, in one I found a convoy on the track, in the other nothing and I found myself traveling non-stop without any rules.
Same thing for the stations, for me it's all new, I don't know the routes, and maybe I skipped some stations, that's why a notice would have been useful. Obviously they are things from my point of view.

Don't qoute if you respond to a message right above yours. @Stele
« Ostatnia zmiana: 30 Września 2020, 19:07:08 wysłana przez Stele »

Offline Joachimowicz

• ZbanowanyZbanowany
  • Nazywam się N'Avoie
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1950
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 30 Września 2020, 20:37:04 »
I'm sure that's nice thing but effort. You have to know some rules, get to know routes etc. Ask if you don't know something. Orange singnals are already fixed in package of new signals.
| Z maszyną od 20 Kwietnia 2010! |

Offline Czarodziej

• Otrzymane polubienia: 93
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 30 Września 2020, 22:30:29 »
F1 panel helps learning signals, as it displays speed limit impost by next one. Also, some scenarios set speed limit to 0 at stations. When driving suburban trains, pay attention to wide, black and white, slant stripped sign and to timetible under F2. Stations change color when you're there

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 01 Października 2020, 11:00:09 »
Thanks for the tip, but forgive me, where do I find the learning signal to press F1?

resolved

AH Ok understood, I'm sorry, I always kept the F1 window resized with only speed and brake information.
But one thing I would like to ask, is there any way to figure out which station you are in at the moment?
I have noticed that in various scenarios the stations do not have station identification.
For example, I am doing a cargo scenario called Baltyk_Ctl, I arrived at a station with a blocked route, maybe I arrived at my destination, I don't know, but I looked around and found no indication.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 01 Października 2020, 12:09:15 wysłana przez E444R »

Offline Czarodziej

• Otrzymane polubienia: 93
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 01 Października 2020, 12:55:27 »
Supported scenarios have station tracking working fine, old and legacy stuff like bałtyk_ctl - forget about it :D If you like Bałtyk then try both SKM, SDM, Euro scenarios, they are fine. And one of them (SDM I think) has a diesel mission with exaclty same route as Bałtyk CTL. Other scenarios working great: Almost everything on Całkowo, l053 poranek, południe, wieczór and noc. I think Drawinowo is OK too, but very boring.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 01 Października 2020, 12:59:19 wysłana przez Czarodziej »

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 01 Października 2020, 13:47:14 »
OK thanks

Offline Stele

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 01 Października 2020, 14:12:15 »
Some workaround would be checking signal id in scantable in debug panel F12 and then guess what that shortcut means.
Freight stations won't have signs. On more recent maps you can get its id shortcut from control building. Also you can check milestones with timetable.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 01 Października 2020, 17:10:04 »
I still have to discover many things about the sim, I try to settle for milestones where I find a match. I don't know, I had the feeling that sometimes even if it was compatible with the arrival in a certain station, the milestone indicated a kilometer either too high or too low.

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: 01 Października 2020, 17:57:58 »
Here is a case in point of what I mean. I'm doing a scenario called zwierzyniec_Ed72. I enable the locomotive, await the green light of the maneuver signals and go to the station. Here it is not clear where to stop exactly, wherever I position myself, the timetable does not switch to dark red and then green when it gives me the green light, consequently the station is not hidden once I leave the station area, but as you can see from the train card the mileage is not shown, so not knowing the route in theory I cannot use this scenario.

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: 05 Października 2020, 12:08:11 »
Sorry if I come back to the subject of monitoring stations.
Is it possible to autonomously update the scenarios that do not have it or is it a prerogative of the scenarista who created it?

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: 05 Października 2020, 14:11:32 »
Author, even if is still active, won't update decade old scenerio. And they used to duplicate rail network for every mission, so it is really tideous as requires linking same objects to same tracks multiple time.
You need four things.
1. Proper signals on players path, so nothing will block scan table.
2. W4 (end of platform) signs with proper names corrensponding to those in timetable with parameters for platform lenght and side. https://wiki.eu07.pl/index.php/Event_commands#PassengerStopPoint:.2A
3. Parsable timetable. Almost every scenerio have these already.
4. Links between W4 signs and track next to it in proper direction by event1/2. https://wiki.eu07.pl/index.php/Obiekt_node::track#Parametry_opcjonalne

To do this, you need notepad and rainsted. Set andvanced mode. Choose scenery, go into debugger panel and open scm editor. Here you can select every sign and track. On window bar you have path to file where it;s defined and line within. It supports linking, but is few years behind and won't allow multiple links to single track segment., so you have to do it manually in notepad. Open files with signs and tracks. Find sign, give it the same name as in timetable with unique identifier after #, set parameters of platform side and lenght. Find track next to it. Add directional event linking sign to track. Reperat dozen times on every station in every scenerio.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: 05 Października 2020, 16:51:01 »
Thanks for the info.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 05 Października 2020, 17:34:29 wysłana przez matek123 »

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: 05 Października 2020, 19:29:36 »
I took a look at Rainsted, but it is in Polish and minimally translated into English.
Which file, if any, to edit so that I can translate the other parts of the program. The editor instead is totally in Polish, even here 'is it a file that you can translate?

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: 05 Października 2020, 21:08:48 »
Just great. I never looks further than main menu in english. Rainsted has closed source and language settings compiled in. Scm editor in english UI is labeled "scenery preview".
You only need to select object on map to get its name and location in file. List of all linked objects in in "Sygnały" tab and such links are visualised by line between them on the map, but be wary it shows only last link and for few years there might be multiple to one track segment. In "Wyświetlanie" tab you can hide some layers like terrain (trójkąty terenu) and catanry (druty sieci trakcyjnej) to clean up a view.
node -1 0 tor0363 track normal 79.999 1.435 0.25 999 20 0 flat vis
 rail_screw_used1 4 tpbps-new2 0.2 0.5 1.1
-104.55 1.2 1310.17 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
-104.55 1.2 1230.17 1.0
event1 Baltyk_Muranow_po#3_stopinfo
isolated odcinek_p8
endtrack
Sign should be seen by train moving from point 2 to point 1 so it's linked by event1.
include ip/pkp/w4n.inc Baltyk_Muranow_po#3 -107.56 0.878227 1320.37 179.79 0 0 2 202 endPassenger stop is named Baltyk_Muranow_po. This sign has unique id 3 (it doesn't matter; just every signal has to have unique name in scenery scope). Then it's position and rotation and two last numbers. Both means many things in the same time.
First number:
If even gets departure signal only if time is right. So if its passenger stop without semaphores and train might see some far ahead.
If odd gets departure signal if time is right and there's no stop signals in scan distance. So if station have semaphores.
Dozens means prefered distance from sign to stop. If negative, from train's head. If positive from the middle.
Second number:
Dozens means platform lenght. If negative, then whole sign is valid only for trains that would fit into it.
Units means platform side. 1: left, 2: right, 3: both.

So my example have 2 202. That means middle of the train should be 0 meters from sign (impossible, so it will try to stop with it's head right before sign). Won't look for semaphore while giving departure signal. Platform has 200 metes with edge on the right side.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: 05 Października 2020, 21:22:48 »
Great thanks.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 06 Października 2020, 23:21:14 wysłana przez matek123 »

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: 07 Października 2020, 12:04:18 »
Meanwhile, I apologize if I insist. I have seen that it is quite difficult to understand the editor, but what you suggested should be easy enough to do (for what I need). But my procedure doesn't match what you showed me.
1. I open Rainsted
2. I select the scenario
3. I go to the debugger tab
4. I click on scenery editor (RSF) I see the map with the path, but I can only select the tracks, but in the top bar it doesn't tell me the position in the file, or at least it doesn't appear like the images you posted.
5. if I click on scenery preview I don't see anything.
I'm definitely doing something wrong.
I tried to look for some guides and videos that would give me the idea to understand if and what I was doing wrong, but I did not find anything understandable to me.

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: 07 Października 2020, 13:32:53 »
Rsf editor and scm editor are two separate entities. As I said, click "scenery preview". Rsf editor if powerfull whet it comes to recreating real railines, but won't get much from importing game files as it has quite diferent design philosophy.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 07 Października 2020, 13:33:54 wysłana przez Stele »
Mój kanał youtube

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: 07 Października 2020, 13:52:36 »
The problem if I click on preview scenary, the figure I have shown appears, the last one. He practically sees nothing.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 07 Października 2020, 23:17:20 wysłana przez Stele »

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: 07 Października 2020, 13:59:30 »
Do you have Rainsted set to "special - for developers" mode? Then it should be loaded automaticly. Go into "structure" tab and click "Read all includes without parameters". New window with loading bar will show up. After that check scenery preview again. Also there is posibility there is nothing around scenery origin and you have to scroll a few km in some direction.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline E444R

« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: 07 Października 2020, 16:27:12 »
Ok, thanks. Now i can see the objects. I just have to tinker with it a bit and see if I can do what I set out to do.

Please respect punctations. Somone too eager is raporting your every post. ;) @Stele
« Ostatnia zmiana: 07 Października 2020, 23:18:35 wysłana przez Stele »