Autor Wątek:  Installation Issues  (Przeczytany 4979 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Didsideout

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
Installation Issues
« dnia: 18 Kwietnia 2020, 14:11:47 »
Hi guys,
first i want to thank to all of you who are taking care of this incredible simulator - keep going with the same enthusiasm :)
In previous version of windows on my laptop - 8.1 the simulator was going smoothly that on the win 10 than i am using now - or i think so :)
I have noticed that in the beginning of the installation there is one warning appears - File allocation (SetFileValidData) failed (couse A r....
). File will be allocated by filling zero, which blocks whole aria2 execution.
Can you please explain to me if this is some big mistake in the installation and how can i manege with it? Also can you please explain to me what this aria2 file is all about?
Thanks for your time and answers :)

Offline Stele

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
Odp: Installation Issues
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 18 Kwietnia 2020, 14:21:13 »
Aria2 is portable torrent client built in into installer that downloads actual gamefiles.
Check if you have required ammount of free disk space and permission to install into that folder. Userfiles and program files might be blocked by system. Try to install into any other folder. Also antyvirus might block p2p connection, but current installer have valid safety certificates, so I hope there won't be such isses anymore.
As for performance, version 20.01 uses new renderer by default. To revert to the old one, change gfx.renderer to legacy in eu07.ini file.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline Didsideout

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 18 Kwietnia 2020, 17:52:09 »
Thank you for your quick response, after i have changed the .ini file everything is going smoothly :) Nevertheless the simulator has extracted to my folder even this warning but i am wondering if everything is downloaded properly - 3.8 GB it says have to be downloaded? I think in some paths there are not enough objects  -its only green fields.
Another issue that i have is that in some activities time schedule not working properly - in some of them, when you rich the station it makes it green and them its gone from the schedule and in others the stations don`t run green and don`t move from the schedule. The installation takes me around 30 min. Attaching some error report that is in my folder.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 18 Kwietnia 2020, 17:58:30 wysłana przez Didsideout »

Offline irekskyline

• Otrzymane polubienia: 18
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 18 Kwietnia 2020, 18:09:08 »
My installation is close to 20 gigs. Check yours after extraction. If it's off maybe try downloading using torrent client?
Another issue that i have is that in some activities time schedule not working properly - in some of them, when you rich the station it makes it green and them its gone from the schedule and in others the stations don`t run green and don`t move from the schedule. The installation takes me around 30 min. Attaching some error report that is in my folder.
Schedule not working properly is typical for older and underdeveloped scenery. E.g it should work properly on most of L053 and baltyk maps, but will most likely not work on L61/144.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 18 Kwietnia 2020, 18:11:07 wysłana przez irekskyline »

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 18 Kwietnia 2020, 18:43:43 »
Packed files have roughly 3.8GB. Your log shows only warnings of not uniform scaling of many old 3ds models. Nothing to worry about, instalation looks fine.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline renataccio

• Otrzymane polubienia: 1
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 30 Kwietnia 2020, 19:24:44 »
Hi, i have a problem.
Every time i open the program ( From Rainsted or from Starter Maszina ) , i choose the scenery or the train but when i click Start this message ( in attached file ) appears : System error : MSVCP140.dll or VCRUNTIME.dll not found...

How is the problem ? How can i resolve ?
I have win 10 64 bit
thank you from italy

Offline Stele

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 30 Kwietnia 2020, 20:25:36 »
You lack some of MS Visual C++ Redistributable packages. Maszyna requires 2015, 2017 and maybe 2019. But installer should check your system and add missing libraries. Check what version are you lacking and get it from microsoft page.
Mój kanał youtube