Autor Wątek:  Cab details and route details  (Przeczytany 8859 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline abhishekw

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
Cab details and route details
« dnia: 07 Kwietnia 2016, 15:12:10 »
Dear All,

I am new to the simulator and finding it difficult to understand the working as everything is in polish language. I am sorry that I am unable to learn the language. I wish to update the cab with English names. I could move the train thanks to the English operating instructions on this forum. I managed to have the english subtitles for the radio as per the discussions on this forum.

I have following issues:

1. How can I have the entire cab with English names for all buttons and meters?
2. How can I understand the route details as to what I have to do and where all do I have to halt and drive back?
3. How can see the time table and station distances during running of the simulator?

Thankyou very much in advance.

Abhishek
India

Offline MaciejM

• Otrzymane polubienia: 1228
Odp: Cab details and route details
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 07 Kwietnia 2016, 15:50:34 »
2. How can I understand the route details as to what I have to do and where all do I have to halt and drive back?
It's very hard to understand Polish radiotelephone commands. Because of that we've prepared English, Czech and Hungarian subtitles for all radiothelephone commands. If you want to turn subtitles on you have to find eu07.ini file, open in (using e.g. notepad), find line lang pl and change pl into en.
// Parametry użytkowe - jak komu wygodniej:
width  1600      // (800) szerokość ekranu
height 900      // (600) wysokość ekranu
fullscreen yes      // (no) yes: tryb pełnoekranowy
mousescale 1.5 0.5   // (3.2 0.5) czułość myszy, można dawać ujemne dla odwrócenia kierunku
brakestep 1.0      // (1.0) krok zmiany położenia kranu Oerlikon przy pojedynczym naciśnięciu [Num3]/[Num9]
inactivepause yes   // (yes) zatrzymanie programu, jeśli nie jest aktywnym oknem
pause no      // (no) yes: zatrzymanie symulacji zaraz po wczytaniu
feedbackmode 0      // (1) 0 - wyłączone, 1 - załączone sterowanie diodami klawiatury (Caps Lock - CA/SHP, Scroll Lock - jazda na oporach rozruchowych)
feedbackport 0x378   // adres bazowy portu LPT dla feedbackmode 3 (zapalanie kontrolek wyjściami LPT)
friction 1.0      // (1.0) mnożnik dla współczynnika tarcia

lang en         // (pl) język dla napisów
You will see english subtitles during simulation if you do change that line. It'll make simulation much esasier for you.

How can see the time table and station distances during running of the simulator?
Timetables are available during simulation, just press F3 button in the train cab, you will see simple timetable with station names, max velocites for your train.

1. How can I have the entire cab with English names for all buttons and meters?
Polish names for buttons/meters are "written" on the texture, now it's impossible to change them into foreign language. But here is a simple operation guide which can help you with basics, it's almost 9 years old (from 2007), but it has been updated I see.
PKP Intercity Zakład Centralny w Warszawie

14 lat z MaSzyną!