Autor Wątek:  ND Route  (Przeczytany 6296 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Anonymous

• Gość
ND Route
« dnia: 07 Kwietnia 2005, 19:26:20 »
In ND route there is 2 .sch files:
1) In the first there is the SM03 mission: why the signal is always red?
2) In the second there is nothing! Why?
Thanks!

Offline TruckeR

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
ND Route
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 07 Kwietnia 2005, 20:33:56 »
In the ND track, You don't drive locos. You operate the semaphores ! You run the scenery in 'ghostview' mode (when you click 'Run simulator', you must click yes). But You should read first the rtf. file in scenery/nd.
Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

Balage

• Gość
ND Route
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 12 Kwietnia 2005, 13:56:13 »
Hi,

I tried the ND scenery too.

I read the rtf file, but as unfortunately I don't speek Polish, it was hard to understand anything. I could briefly figure out the different controls of movements (entrance and exits to and from the different tracks and directions), I could control the signals (not always).

What I don't know is the whole process. Should I just wait there, till a train arrives? Shell I just let it through the station? How do I know, whether I can let a train out being sure, that no train is closing from the opposit direction?
Is there a timetable or a working order or something? How do I know, what to do with the different trains?
At start there is a freight train on track 4 for exaple. What should I do with it?

Thanks for any advice:

Balage

Offline Bartek

• MaSzyna Team Member since 2003
    • http://republika.pl/gliniecki
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 5
ND Route
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 12 Kwietnia 2005, 14:52:36 »
I didn't put this scenery into the English Download page because the documentation is in Polish and it needs some time to translate it into English. Briefly speaking, the goal is to set up semaphores and tracks so that trains could pass the station. I don't know how you call that person but the player is a "station manager", sits in a building by the station and directs all tracks, semaphores and the whole traffic on the station.
I'll do my best to translate the documentation in a few days and put it into English Download.
Pozdrawiam z Gdyni Wielkiego Kacka,
Bartek

Balage

• Gość
ND Route
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 12 Kwietnia 2005, 15:10:27 »
Hi Bartek,

Station manager is good, I understand that.

Normally on a station trains wait, pass, cross, begin, end, split, shunt, etc. How do you know what the task is with the arriving trains in this scenario?
Does the Polish text give any instructions?

I look forward to see the information in English,

Balage

Offline Bartek

ND Route
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 12 Kwietnia 2005, 15:33:29 »
Tasks are given in the timtable which is the 'SRJP.xml' file (some people reported that they see rubbish when opening it in Excel; I can see it properly in my Excel 2003). The route works only with the 220204 version of the simulator without later patches/updates. The assignment of the keys is weird so I advise printing the documentation.

I guess I'll have to translate both the ND_info.rtf and SRJP.xml files and repack the archive file including these files in English in order to place this route in the English Download. I'll start today adn MAYBE it will be ready for tomorrow.
Bartek

Offline Bartek

ND Route
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 12 Kwietnia 2005, 22:54:05 »
You can download translated documentation and enjoy running the scenery. Details in the English Download.
Bartek

Balage

• Gość
ND Route
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 18 Kwietnia 2005, 16:32:01 »
Thank you Bartek! You did a great job!

I could already send and receive some trains. Unfortunately not everything worked. I will collect my questions and ask them.

Greetings:

Balage