Autor Wątek:  l053_Cargo_Part 2 problem  (Przeczytany 7663 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline PA1930

• Otrzymane polubienia: 12
l053_Cargo_Part 2 problem
« dnia: 06 Listopada 2013, 23:43:31 »
So I went to drive on the l053 part 2 and of course I was enjoying a lot until I had to stop in a station to let one M62 to pass over with another freight train. I don't know what happened, but it seams like that one track junction where my train was still standing on, it changed, and so the train "derailed" but it made a strange bug... I don't have a screenshot now but I will make the activity again to get the screenshot.

Also, another question that this happened to me some times before... Sometimes I made something wrong and turn on the compressor first (Shift+C) instead of the ventilators/voltage converter (Shift+X). It happens that the locomotive stops completely and I cannot re-start it myself. It just won't turn on... What procedures should I make after this happens to me?

Thanks once again for your help!

Dodano: 07 Listopada 2013, 00:53:16
So here you can see the problem. (Though I think I did something wrong on the activity...)
1 - Arrival to the station where I need to cross with another freight train. See the tracks changed to the right...
2- My train can't go any further and the back of my train is covering the junction as you can see here. Signal on the right for the other train is correct to be red...
3- M62 is aproaching the signal and turns greeen while my train is still there.
4- M62 only stops after passing the green light because of my train still there...
5- Screenshot under the wagons with the tracks changed for M62 but while my train is still there...
6- Signal for my train allows me to depart despite of what is happening on the back...
7- If I start my train, well, it does this.

Though I have to wonder... When I depart from a station called something like "Willis", the signal opens as "shunting" (white blinking light). Maybe I should leave the Falls at Willis?

Any help is appreceated. :)

Wysłałem na PW informację na temat wielkości załącznika.
Benek
« Ostatnia zmiana: 07 Listopada 2013, 09:31:13 wysłana przez Benek »

Offline Ra

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Ostatni gasi światło...
    • Instalator+Starter+Edytor
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 330
Odp: l053_Cargo_Part 2 problem
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 07 Listopada 2013, 00:57:23 »
White blanking light is not shunting, it is the substitution signal, used in case of malfunction of the basic signalling.
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Polecam: kręgarz Wojciech Walczak, projekt masarni

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 07 Listopada 2013, 01:10:08 »
White blanking light is not shunting, it is the substitution signal, used in case of malfunction of the basic signalling.

Thanks for the info! I know only a few things about the Polish signalling. Its not too different from other countries... :)
Though is this problem normal to happen? What did I do wrong?

Offline adsim

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 07 Listopada 2013, 09:51:56 »
You take too many wagons. Disconnect Falns wagons in Sandomierz before you start.
(: ɯɐıʍɐɹpzod

Offline muri

• Otrzymane polubienia: 5
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 07 Listopada 2013, 14:00:20 »
Also, another question that this happened to me some times before... Sometimes I made something wrong and turn on the compressor first (Shift+C) instead of the ventilators/voltage converter (Shift+X). It happens that the locomotive stops completely and I cannot re-start it myself. It just won't turn on... What procedures should I make after this happens to me?
Try reseting converter fuse (Ctrl + n)

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 07 Listopada 2013, 14:57:45 »
You take too many wagons. Disconnect Falns wagons in Sandomierz before you start.

Alright! I thought they were also supposed to be taken with my train. :) Thanks for your help!

Try reseting converter fuse (Ctrl + n)

Thanks muri, that worked!