Autor Wątek:  Multiplayer on Maszyna  (Przeczytany 6953 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline PA1930

• Otrzymane polubienia: 12
Multiplayer on Maszyna
« dnia: 22 Listopada 2013, 01:02:01 »
Good evening everyone.

So I have been away from the forum but I have been driving with this simulator... To who made those new night freight train activities for l053 - congratulations, those activities are really great!

But anyways, I wanted to ask about this for a while.
Does Multiplayer work with Maszyna or not?
I have seen an old topic about it and the answer was that it wasn't still working as there was other priority stuff to do, but since that topic and reply were made in 2011, what about it now? Are there any news about it? I am interested. :)

Thanks for your attention!

Regards,

Pedro Almeida

Offline Ra

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Ostatni gasi światło...
    • Instalator+Starter+Edytor
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 336
Odp: Multiplayer on Maszyna
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 22 Listopada 2013, 01:43:03 »
It works partly and there's a lot of things to do to make it finished. Also, there's not big demand in fact. The Quark scenery, I've reworked recently, should be ready for multiplayer by just throwing out half of one file. Anyway, multi-user-shunting is not possible, as there's no synchronization of vehicle positions. Only semaphores and switches can be synchronized and when the user drives a train on one computer, AI can do this on another, in similar, but not exact way.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 22 Listopada 2013, 04:25:42 wysłana przez Rozi »
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Polecam: kręgarz Wojciech Walczak, projekt masarni

Offline PA1930

• Otrzymane polubienia: 12
Odp: Multiplayer on Maszyna
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 22 Listopada 2013, 11:17:31 »
Thanks your explaining, Ra. :)
Good luck on developing this feature for the simulator! It should be very nice to be able to drive Polish trains with others players at the same time. ;)