Autor Wątek:  Russian developers require your help!  (Przeczytany 49713 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Rozi

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Są zdjęcia = są modele.
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 135
Odp: Russian developers require your help!
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: 07 Stycznia 2009, 22:23:16 »
What is it - EU07_Defiler.exe? and exe_664.rar

That are very old exe, now you don't want it :)

YouBy_project.rar

In Yb-project you can find exe, that was great 2 years ago (thanks @Mechatronik).
« Ostatnia zmiana: 07 Stycznia 2009, 22:52:08 wysłana przez Rozi »

Offline LocomotivBL80

• "The life is only a way..."
    • Site of Russian developers
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 0
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: 07 Stycznia 2009, 22:36:06 »
YouBy_project.rar

In Yb-project you can find the best exe to drive electric locomotives.
[/quote]

What changes are made in technology of management by the locomotive? On points please if it is possible certainly. :)

Removed Polish translation / BARTEK
« Ostatnia zmiana: 19 Stycznia 2009, 20:59:53 wysłana przez Bartek »
The engineer of means of communication. The machinist of the locomotive. I search the help in working out of Russian additions for EU07.

Offline Rozi

• Są zdjęcia = są modele.
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 135
« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: 07 Stycznia 2009, 22:51:25 »
I'm sorry, I made some mistakes :)

The Yb project is old too :)

The newest exe you can find here (you can drive diesel locomotives):

http://www.eu07.pl/userfiles/DIZELPACK.rar

Offline Winger

• Administrator
    • http://www.winger.eu07.pl
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 25
« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: 08 Stycznia 2009, 00:19:29 »
Just to summarize, the main physics engine has not improved much since around 2004 with the exception of the brake systems - one of developers, youBy, is currently working on an improved brake pneumatics systems. He should also be able to help with the braking system you've described above; I'll check with him on that. The changes that were completed after 2004 are mainly related to adding some graphical options like sky texture, driveable diesel engines, lights etc.
Pozdrawiam,
Winger

Offline Mr. Angelo

• RailroadSim team
« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: 08 Stycznia 2009, 02:23:03 »
Może być symulator jazdy w tłoki hamulców, okładziny hamulcowe i inne elementy układu hamulcowego?
Czy można przenieść na wiosnę zawieszenie podwozia?

Jeśli nie, to czy jest możliwe, aby nowa wersja symulatora?

---------------
In the simulator can be animated Pistons of brake cylinders, brake pads and other elements of the braking system?
Can be animated springs in the suspension chassis?

If not, whether it is possible to make the new version of simulator?
Z życzeniami od Rosji,
Andrey PODLESNYY
RailroadSim team | W rosyjsko-języcznych społeczności pociągu

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: 08 Stycznia 2009, 06:46:48 »
Why function of inclusion of the storage battery was gone in a new eu07.exe file (shift-J)??? A eu07.exe file from a DIZELPACK.
The engineer of means of communication. The machinist of the locomotive. I search the help in working out of Russian additions for EU07.

Offline AtapiCl

• O warszawskiej części linii kolejowej nr 7 Warszawa – Lublin i nie tylko ;)
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 212
« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: 08 Stycznia 2009, 07:10:39 »
Why function of inclusion of the storage battery was gone in a new eu07.exe file (shift-J)??? A eu07.exe file from a DIZELPACK.

This two exe files have been published in the same time. But... New exe by youBy have battery. This exe hasn't been published yet - youBy still working on it.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 08 Stycznia 2009, 07:15:56 wysłana przez ZiomalCl »

Offline Winger

• Administrator
« Odpowiedź #37 dnia: 08 Stycznia 2009, 10:57:12 »
Mr. Angelo:
It will not be possible with the current version, but I don't see a problem with making it in the SPT project.

LocomotivBL80:
The old version is not being officially developed anymore because we try to focus on the new project. There is, however, a couple of people who still work on the old project, but they do not synchronize their work which resulted in various different versions of the .exe file, each having some new features that the others don't have. I know that it is not the way it should be done, but various people just tried to modify something on their own when we decided that the old project will be too hard to extend.
Pozdrawiam,
Winger

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #38 dnia: 08 Stycznia 2009, 12:33:56 »
First, thanks you for the help and answers to questions!

Secondly, I consider necessary to create separate section of a forum. It will be entirely devoted creation of a new simulator. It is necessary for us to organise process of creation of a simulator. If over the project some persons it not to turn out to finish even by 2030 work. Over the project many people should work. It is necessary to take in a command of engineers, programmers, designers, photographers, machinists, dispatchers, путейцев, mechanics and other experts. If the considerable quantity of unorganized people we cannot reach success is simple. Everyone them them should be engaged in the separate task.
For this purpose in new section of a forum it is necessary to create following sections (example):

1. Programming;
2. Design;
3. Physics;
4. Working out of the editor;
5. Multi-player working out;
6. Sound.

All should be organised. Developers should know the problems. Everyone should be engaged in a separate part of the project. Only so we can raise productivity of the work!

That should be in a new simulator:

1. An open code;

2. Language of scripts - dialect LISP (AutoLISP);

3. The Database of additions – SQLite (example);

4. System of distribution of additions on the basis of P2P the report (bittorrent);

5. The Supervisory console (multi-player);

6. There Should be a possibility for creation of routes on the basis of a real relief and photos from space (GoogleMAPs);

7. There Should be a possibility Language of scripts devices and their interaction with locomotives;

8. The physics of game should understand variable and logic expressions;

9. The Artificial intellect should be realistic. The traffic should understand the majority of triggers, and not just variable and speed;

10. Realism, realism and once again realism!!!

The Polish developers have proved the ability to create a real simulator. Among Russian railwaymen there is a set of competent and talented people. The project already became international. The Polish, Russian, Swedish, Italian, English both other engineers and programmers were connected to simulator creation. Only together we can receive positive result.

Good luck to all of you. We do the given project not for someone. We do the given project for ourselves and our children. Thanks all of you. I trust in our project!!! At all of us it will turn out.

« Ostatnia zmiana: 19 Stycznia 2009, 21:00:24 wysłana przez Bartek »

Offline ShaXbee

• Administrator
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2
« Odpowiedź #39 dnia: 08 Stycznia 2009, 12:51:20 »
Hello Locomotiv,

We already have forum for development and TRAC project management system (http://www.eu07.pl/projects/eu07-spt). Code wouldn't be released before some first basic version. We plan to use Python as scripting language, and SQLite for configuration management. Most physics code will be made as plugins to core engine.

Current works:
 * @Abu have some concepts regarding Virtual Dispatcher
 * @Adammo is working on infrastructure editor
 * @Robal is working on terrain editor
 * @youBy is working on brakes implementation for new simulator and testing his concepts in old.

I'm working on overall architecture, build system and make some small test applications to verify concepts.

If you want to participate in project let me know - i'll create account on TRAC for you.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 08 Stycznia 2009, 12:53:02 wysłana przez ShaXbee »

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #40 dnia: 08 Stycznia 2009, 20:33:26 »
Hello!

Really Does Russify forum http://www.eu07.pl/projects/eu07-spt?
If possible, I'll get it. I believe that this step will accelerate the integration of Polish and Russian developers.

« Ostatnia zmiana: 19 Stycznia 2009, 21:00:39 wysłana przez Bartek »

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #41 dnia: 09 Stycznia 2009, 02:20:29 »
Dear Polish developers. Look at the following video:

http://tsmteam.ru/vl10video/vl10-1628_vid2.rar

It can evaluate the talent of Russian developers. I am confident that we can help each other :)

« Ostatnia zmiana: 19 Stycznia 2009, 21:00:58 wysłana przez Bartek »

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #42 dnia: 09 Stycznia 2009, 07:20:54 »
I do not understand. Why no one can answer the question of Russification? Translated into Russian, I will. I need only to know whether it is implemented?

« Ostatnia zmiana: 19 Stycznia 2009, 21:01:11 wysłana przez Bartek »

Offline ShaXbee

• Administrator
« Odpowiedź #43 dnia: 09 Stycznia 2009, 10:15:02 »
@Locomotiv: I'll try to translate Wiki pages on TRAC to english. Also if you want we can create forum section for Russian users and developers. Project website will be rewritten in perspective of 6 months so then we will need some help with translating it to english.

Offline Winger

• Administrator
« Odpowiedź #44 dnia: 09 Stycznia 2009, 10:40:09 »
ShaXbee, I think you meant Russian, not English :) We're proficient enough to use English, but I believe that nobody from around developers team knows Russian. This is why we won't be able to translate to Russian - we can create an empty page for Russian content, but all the translation from English will have to be done by Russian developers.
Pozdrawiam,
Winger

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #45 dnia: 09 Stycznia 2009, 10:57:19 »
I believe that at a forum for communication between the Polish and Russian developers, we'll use the English language. In the Russian language will be translated interface forum, technical documentation, and explanatory texts. Separate forum for Russian developers to create only when it created the first test version of simulator.

Offline Winger

• Administrator
« Odpowiedź #46 dnia: 09 Stycznia 2009, 11:14:05 »
I agree.
Pozdrawiam,
Winger

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #47 dnia: 14 Stycznia 2009, 09:02:31 »
Dear developers. The site http://www.eu07.pl/projects/eu07-spt/roadmap has the following message: simplified physics (only eu07 with basic engine and brakes operations). I do not understand what it means. Physics and dynamics of the movement of trains in the new simulator will be simplified? But why? This can not be done.

Offline ShaXbee

• Administrator
« Odpowiedź #48 dnia: 14 Stycznia 2009, 10:54:35 »
The fact that you don't understand something doesn't mean that it is wrong :)

We need to test new pluggable architecture for vehicles physics, and this 'simplified' physics will be just working concept to test usability of solution.

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #49 dnia: 14 Stycznia 2009, 11:12:03 »
Now everything is clear. Thank you very much! :)

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #50 dnia: 14 Stycznia 2009, 19:33:01 »
Publish proposals / suggestions of Russian developers for EU07-SPT.

The dynamics of rolling stock:

1. A player should not be «God».

2. The ability to break a train in strong shocks and excess weight.

3. The ability to squeeze out of the curve, as a result of getting crushed cars.

4. Realization of the dynamics of the train. Stretching and compressing the composition. When you leave the train brakes, it is necessary to hold locomotive brake. Otherwise, as a result of uneven leave the brakes on the length of trains, cars hit in the tail engine. As a result, perhaps the train wreck.

5. If too long and heavy braking, the brake pads should be heated, as a result of reducing the braking force. When too much power brake, brake pads have to shim wheel pair. With further increase of force and the braking time, brake pads should be destroyed as a result of the collapse of get the cars.

6. The ability to burn down the contact wire, while a large load at startup engine.

7. Compressed air should not be infinite. If properly applied the train brakes, brake pipe spends all the air. The compressor is not able to produce enough air. As a result of natural leakage of air through cracks in the brake line, the amount of compressed air is constantly decreasing. When the train, the train brakes need to be shut down. Otherwise, the brake pipe will remain without air, train starts motion without brakes.

8. Implementation of the springs.

9. Realization of the electric and regenerative braking.

10. Wobble, bouncing, galopirovanie, wiggle wagons and locomotive. Interaction between the locomotive and wagons with irregularities and rail joints canvases.

11. Tilt vehicles when passing through curves.

I look forward to further cooperation and understanding! Thank you for your excellent work.

« Ostatnia zmiana: 19 Stycznia 2009, 21:01:50 wysłana przez Bartek »

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #51 dnia: 15 Stycznia 2009, 07:37:08 »
Simulator kernel:

1. Sharing of controls of a cabin from physical parametres which they influence. Link should be carried out through a script. It will be universal. It will be possible to realise any checks, systems of safety, locking of controls. A script it is possible to realise the circuit of start-up of any electric locomotive.

2. The description of logic of operation of circuits of each locomotive is a task of the developer of this locomotive. And it should be taken out in scripts. There is no sense to realise the given functions in a code of a kernel of a simulator.

3. Cabin controls is one "coast". Parametres which these units should control are other "coast". But for each locomotive the bridge between two coast will be individual, and to build it the developer of the locomotive should.

4. Please, pay attention on «Kuju Rail Simulator». In the given game the utility for consciousness of configuration files of locomotives, cars, objects is perfectly created. It is necessary to fill certain fields in the program. Then the program creates independently configuration file of the locomotive, the car, the object. The file will be created in a necessary format (*.xml or *.chk).

5. In a configuration file of the locomotive all controls of the cabin, each crandle and each toggle-switch are described. Then in a script the developer describes operation of each button and a crandle.

6. It is not necessary to invent a "bicycle". It is necessary to take the most rational ideas from existing simulators. Who from users will not reproach developers with it.

7. It is necessary rich with functions API for scripts. In a script the developer himself will describe, when pantograph animation should switch on, switch on animation of brake system, switch on feed sand.

8. Implementation of block creation of additions is necessary. It is necessary to create once a control or the block of system of safety. Further to add ready identical instruments in different locomotives. The given option very much will accelerate creation of new locomotives. Similarly it is necessary to arrive and with rolling stock sounds.

9. It is necessary to realise the temperature monitoring system. An overheat of traction engines, an oil overheat in the compressor, an overheat of the diesel engine, excess of pressure of oil. It is necessary to realise possibility to inspect expenditure of the electric power and diesel fuel.

« Ostatnia zmiana: 19 Stycznia 2009, 21:02:11 wysłana przez Bartek »

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #52 dnia: 15 Stycznia 2009, 10:05:49 »
ShaXbee, what you think of Russian sentences/wishes? What was concretely the help is necessary?

Offline ShaXbee

• Administrator
« Odpowiedź #53 dnia: 15 Stycznia 2009, 13:02:54 »
I will surely pay attention to requirements you mentioned, some of them are already implemented in old simulator.
As i said before in new simulator everything that is possible will be moved to plugins and external classes, configuration of vehicles will be simply python scripts and also action handlers could be written in python, but some performance-critical features should be written in C++ with only interfaces to Python.

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #54 dnia: 16 Stycznia 2009, 06:12:24 »
Very important parametre of popularity of a railway simulator is the editor of paths. What principles will underlie new editor EU07-SPT? How there will be a packing of tracks? There will be a possibility to create a real relief by means of topological cards NASA in a format «*.hgt»? Whether integration of the new editor with program Google Earth is possible?

It is necessary to make interesting feature of a new simulator possibility of creation of scripts for world objects. As a result we have an opportunity completely to recover world around. To recover servers, devices of shipment and outswapping of cars, locomotive depots and many other things.

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #55 dnia: 17 Stycznia 2009, 08:34:39 »
Somebody will answer me? :)

Offline Ra

• Ostatni gasi światło...
    • Instalator+Starter+Edytor
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 330
« Odpowiedź #56 dnia: 17 Stycznia 2009, 13:41:00 »
I curently work on my own editor, for the old MaSzyna (but not limited to). It downloads air photos from geoportal.gov.pl (through eu07.pl, to cache them). They are in PUWG 1992 coordinates and applies to Poland only. Resolution is 4px/m in monochrome (or 2px/m in some places, but with color). It is much better for Poland area than Google Maps.

Google Maps are probably in UTM coordinates - UTM has one sewing on the Polad area, while PUWG 1992 does not. Besides, Google Maps have worse resolution outside main cities and sometimes have strange colors (see Katowice for example).

The SRTM has very poor precision - ±5m for flat areas, outside cities and forests. I've tried to use it - see pictures at end of this topic:
http://eu07.pl/forum/index.php/topic,9158.0.html

Photomap is taken from geoserwer.pl (they are offered there for commercial purposes, usually have 1250px/km, also in PUWG 1992).
« Ostatnia zmiana: 21 Stycznia 2009, 19:49:10 wysłana przez Ra »
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Polecam: kręgarz Wojciech Walczak, projekt masarni

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #57 dnia: 17 Stycznia 2009, 15:14:16 »
Impressive image quality and resolution. It's a pity that in Russia they do not fit :)

Offline Bartek

• MaSzyna Team Member since 2003
    • http://republika.pl/gliniecki
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 5
« Odpowiedź #58 dnia: 19 Stycznia 2009, 20:55:26 »
@ LocomotivBL80

One, minor remark. When you post to the forum, please do not paste the translation into Polish. It's a completely rubbish and useless. I guess it's an output of a web translator. It's unreadable, sometimes funny and often misleading - so there's no sense to post it here. Many interested people carry on with English, so that's enough. Translation into Polish done by a computer is useless here. Pity, that we cannot communicate in a less distant and more slavic-like language.
Pozdrawiam z Gdyni Wielkiego Kacka,
Bartek

Offline LocomotivBL80

« Odpowiedź #59 dnia: 20 Stycznia 2009, 15:37:38 »
Thanks for the remark :)