Autor Wątek:  English Version  (Przeczytany 5700 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Anonymous

• Gość
English Version
« dnia: 08 Kwietnia 2004, 11:46:36 »
Hello all,

Any news of the English version of the startup program? I am not that worried as I have got used to using the Polish version.

I am glad to see the English news page, thanks for that, I look forward to the update.

I see there is a new short route, most enjoyable to do a short run.
Question is when I got to the end of the line( buffer stops in the siding) and changed cab's to go back again the AI train that passed seems to be sitting at that signal that goes back onto the single line, meaning that I can not drive back again, though I presume you are not meant to drive back again.

Thanks

Jason M

Offline Bartek

• MaSzyna Team Member since 2003
    • http://republika.pl/gliniecki
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 5
Re: English Version
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 08 Kwietnia 2004, 12:04:34 »
Cytat: "Anonymous"
Any news of the English version of the startup program? I am not that worried as I have got used to using the Polish version.

I asked the author of the startup program about that and he said he would work on the English version during the Easter time. We all hope that he will manage to do that :)

I am glad to see the English news page, thanks for that, I look forward to the update.

We have few comments on the English version from foreign users so any feedback would be greately appreciated. If you miss something on the English version of the WWW, share your ideas here.

I see there is a new short route, most enjoyable to do a short run. Question is when I got to the end of the line( buffer stops in the siding) and changed cab's to go back again the AI train that passed seems to be sitting at that signal that goes back onto the single line, meaning that I can not drive back again, though I presume you are not meant to drive back again.

You can't drive back in this route. That was the bad news. The good news is that the author of Spalinowo admitted on the forum that he would improve this route so that it would be longer, better and even electrified :) All we can do is to wait and support him.
Pozdrawiam z Gdyni Wielkiego Kacka,
Bartek

Anonymous

• Gość
English Version
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 08 Kwietnia 2004, 22:36:09 »
Thanks very much for the reply.

I am glad the author of Spalinowo is working on a updated version, I will look forward to it.

Thanks

Jason M

Anonymous

• Gość
English Version
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 14 Kwietnia 2004, 23:32:16 »
I have just read the news page (thanks for the news) and I am looking forward to the updates.

Also I have just seen the new route and am downloading now.
Will it include semaphores in the future?

Thanks

--
Jason M

Offline Bartek

• MaSzyna Team Member since 2003
    • http://republika.pl/gliniecki
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 5
English Version
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 15 Kwietnia 2004, 09:05:44 »
Nice to hear you enjoy the news.
The problem with the new route is rather complicated. Pit doesn't have time and patience do learn how to code so called 'events' that help AI control semaphores and other traffic in the scenery. What is more, nobody knows yet if the upcoming new version of the simulator (Nebula) will support 'old' scenery files, so the author doesn't want to work on the unknown. The route may become improved if maybe someone else will do it.
Pozdrawiam z Gdyni Wielkiego Kacka,
Bartek