MaSzyna EU07-424 (train simulator)
Desrciption of physics engine and other projects for train simulator, created by Marcin Wo¼niak.
- Locomotives: Currently only a physics for DC electric locomotive with rheostat controll is implemented.
- Vehicles: Forces: friction (depend on track damage/radius), couplers/buffers, track slope.
- Brakes: Manual, Pneumatic, ElectroPneumatic, but only iron friction elements implemented yet. Adhesion, slipping wheels - yes.
- Accidents:Derailing: radius dependent, track width dependent. Engine problems: shortcuts. Couplers/pipes can break.
- Signals:AI driver can obtain velocity information and will compute desired brake acceleration to fit in distance.
- Velocity:AI driver will not exceed maximal velocity.
- Commands:Scenery is communicating with AI driver using string+value commands.
- Driving problems: AI driver can solve such problems as whell splippery or main fuse off.
- PC-200MHz or better with hardware-support OpenGL card.
- sound card and Microsoft DirectX 7.0 or higher.
- files: borlndmm.dll cc3250mt.dll in main directory