Autor Wątek:  MaSzyna Operation Guide  (Przeczytany 147334 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline kebaplover

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
Odp: MaSzyna Operation Guide
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: 24 Listopada 2007, 15:53:27 »
but... could it be that the build of EU07.exe that i used is too old? I discovered (today) thate there are some exe updates out there, maybe this was an issue in older version and in the meantime the thing has been fixed...?

bye
it is better to shut up and give the impression of being stupid, rather than talk and confirm it

Offline Greno Zee

• Otrzymane polubienia: 1
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: 25 Listopada 2007, 01:19:59 »
I've got exactly the same problem, it's been disscussed earlier on this forum and there seem to be no solution. I've tried several different keyboard layouts and all the suggested keys and there's just no way the right side door would open. I'm affraid the only thing left is actually anyone from the development team trying to reproduce and fix this...

Offline Ra

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Ostatni gasi światło...
    • Instalator+Starter+Edytor
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 330
« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: 25 Listopada 2007, 02:22:17 »
There's a file called keys.ini that probably contains keyboard definition. If it is still supported and I find some documentation for this, my starter will offer a keyboard editor some day...
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Polecam: kręgarz Wojciech Walczak, projekt masarni

Offline kebaplover

« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: 27 Listopada 2007, 00:19:42 »
the funny thingh is that I've seen them opened once... i don't know how i did... perhaps, now that i think about it, i set the autopilot to on and they opened automatically somehow... i really don't know...

bye
it is better to shut up and give the impression of being stupid, rather than talk and confirm it

Offline SMan

« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: 03 Stycznia 2008, 13:15:59 »
Hi guys.  I just started with this sim a couple of days ago, and I'm loving it.  Only other train sim I've had a look at in the past was Trainz 2004.  I'm very impressed with the level of simulation you guys have achived with the EU-07 simulator. 

After getting a basic understanding of the simulator, in particular the EU07, I started to make some notes for myself, and then I thought why not put a document together and share it with other newbies :)

It's still somewhat of a work in progress, and I need some help in correctly identifying parts of the "in game" EU07 cabin.  I found that there are some slight differences between the in game default EU07 cabin and that described on -> http://www.eu07.pl/modules/news/article.php?storyid=9.  For example, pantograph switches are 31 and 35, but in game, when you flick the switch, it is the switches that are labelled 32 and 36 on that page that change state.  Also in place of switches 4 & 5, there is a rotating type switch in the in game cabin.  In the "Default EU07 Cabin" section of the document, I have marked things I'm not sure of with "???".  If anyone can give me a hand with identifying those items, and/or giving some input and feedback on the guide overall and other sections in it, that will be much appreciated.

You can find it here -> http://www.eaglebase.net/files/EU07/EU07_DriverGuide.pdf

Offline Ra

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Ostatni gasi światło...
    • Instalator+Starter+Edytor
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 330
« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: 03 Stycznia 2008, 15:48:21 »
Hello.

First, not EU-07, but EU07.

Second, on some EXE before [M] you need to switch on the battery [J], the set direction [d]/[r] then [SPACE] to switch off the SHP/CA. Then you can raise pantograph.

Third, in keys configuration:
 [Q] - autopilot, not [@]
 [F8] - shows FPS
« Ostatnia zmiana: 03 Stycznia 2008, 15:51:21 wysłana przez Ra »
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Polecam: kręgarz Wojciech Walczak, projekt masarni

Offline SMan

« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: 04 Stycznia 2008, 07:13:13 »
Thanks Ra, updated.
The guide is for version 1.2 of the exe, but I have made mention of the battery, direction and SHP/CA variation on startup.

Offline kebaplover

« Odpowiedź #37 dnia: 17 Kwietnia 2008, 11:15:44 »
Great job!

Offline KRAKOMOBILA

« Odpowiedź #38 dnia: 05 Października 2008, 21:05:58 »
Hello friends. Can anyone give me a valid link for electrification route Calkowo, because I could not find one.
Greetings from Bulgaria

Offline adsim

• Otrzymane polubienia: 12
« Odpowiedź #39 dnia: 05 Października 2008, 23:23:23 »
Here you have links: http://eu07.pl/download/paczki/27bg-calkowo-95-repack-171107.rar.html
This is beta version and have some errors.
(: ɯɐıʍɐɹpzod

Offline Skiv

• Otrzymane polubienia: 1
« Odpowiedź #40 dnia: 09 Sierpnia 2009, 22:08:15 »
im so very sorry for necroing this topic, but i've made a video, describing the SN61 loco, how to start it and brake ;)
i hope you like it

Offline Mrcell(HUN)

• H-Maszyna ,a Magyar Maszyna Közösség
« Odpowiedź #41 dnia: 19 Września 2010, 16:41:15 »
Hi!

We Hungarians into English but the keyboard must be configured so that no problem can not be maszyna.

For us it's pretty annoying, you can not solution to something that maszyna activated in order for Hungarian keyboard?

BYE: Mrcell
Üdv: Mrcell