Autor Wątek:  Eu07.exe stopped working  (Przeczytany 8873 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Serpenthelm

• Otrzymane polubienia: 0
Eu07.exe stopped working
« dnia: 29 Października 2017, 09:05:16 »
Dear developers, and everybody!

I have a problem, which have been there for a couple of months now. After starting Rainsted, and choosing the scenery, when the eu07.exe should start, immediately after, when the black window comes in, the .exe stops, and the only thing i can do, is close the program. In the main folder, only a crashdump file generates after the stop, I don't have any log or stomething else.
After I encountered with this problem, I tried to install the simulator from the zero, by downloading the simulator again, unpacked it with the newest 7.zip program, and the result is the same.
Tried to run on a Laptop, Lenovo G510, and on personal computer too. On both of them, the simulator have been worked in the past, and neither the OS nor the hardware changed since. I have 64 bit OS installed.
For help, I will attach the crashdump file, and eu07.ini rainsted.ini too. (the .ini-s are in the ini.7z file)
I hope, you can help, i miss the simulator for months now :( :D
Regards:
Daniel

Offline Stele

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
Odp: Eu07.exe stopped working
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 29 Października 2017, 09:37:23 »
by downloading the simulator again, unpacked it with the newest 7.zip program
Version 17.07 have installer that checks your OS and install all dependances. Haven't you used it? Most crashes on start are caused by wrong version of some libs.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline Serpenthelm

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 29 Października 2017, 09:41:45 »
Downloaded the basic 15.04 version by torrent, and after that, the patch 17.07, which is an .exe file. Of course I do the install by that .exe, and after that finished, got the same crash result.

Offline Stele

• Otrzymane polubienia: 2609
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 29 Października 2017, 09:43:32 »
Ok, then we have to wait for one of exe devs for crachdump analisis.
Mój kanał youtube

Offline Serpenthelm

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 29 Października 2017, 10:05:49 »
Ok, then we have to wait for one of exe devs for crachdump analisis.

Ok, Thank You for the help :)

Offline tmj

• Otrzymane polubienia: 2351
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 29 Października 2017, 13:59:27 »
By the looks of it the crash happens in the graphics card driver. Updating the drivers for your graphics card to the most recent released by the vendor (ATI) may help here. Another thing to try would be running the simulator with the "VBO rendering" switch enabled. Unfortunately if these (especially driver update) doesn't help, there's little we can do here.

Offline Serpenthelm

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 29 Października 2017, 20:40:04 »
By the looks of it the crash happens in the graphics card driver. Updating the drivers for your graphics card to the most recent released by the vendor (ATI) may help here. Another thing to try would be running the simulator with the "VBO rendering" switch enabled. Unfortunately if these (especially driver update) doesn't help, there's little we can do here.

Thank You SOOOOO much! After this, I tried to launch the eu07 by the CPU's built in GPU (Intel Graphics somewhat), and It worked. After some Dedicated GPU driver refresh, now it works with the ATI too.
So once more, Thank You for the fast and good help! :)
(You can close the topic, I think, if You want to.)