Autor Wątek:  Questions about the new version 424  (Przeczytany 10463 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline PA1930

• Otrzymane polubienia: 12
Questions about the new version 424
« dnia: 04 Lutego 2014, 16:48:24 »
Hello everyone.
Once again I'm back with some more questions about this great simulator.
I have "installed" version 424 of Maszyna and I went to test it on Baltyk route. I had two problems and I wasn't sure how to avoid them so I don't know what to do or what I was doing wrong...
I started the locomotive normally, first turn on battery, then put both pantographs up, then switch main power on, etc...
But then when I was driving the locomotive sometimes the overhead voltage would go down very quickly (even if I didn't put power on the locomotive...) and the locomotive would turn the main power switch off. This happened sometimes until I was arriving to the station to rescue the broken down train... in all of a sudden, voltage goes down again only this time I can't put pantographs up... I went to see and it seems like I broke my pantographs. :O So... What can I do to avoid all this in the new version?

Also, what are the new features about this new version? I would like if anyone could explain... (Yes, I tried to use the translator with the description given on the forum about the new version but I couldn't understand much so, if anyone could explain, that would be nice :) )

Thanks for your help once again.

Offline Ra

• Zasłużony dla Symulatora
  • Ostatni gasi światło...
    • Instalator+Starter+Edytor
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 330
Odp: Questions about the new version 424
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 04 Lutego 2014, 17:47:41 »
One of the main new feature is improved cooperation between pantographs and overhead line. Unfortunalely, this wasn't working before and not much care was put into the overhead lines to be in right place. So, on present sceneries it is very easy to break the pantograph in hunderts of places. The lines must be edited and I hope this will be done in next months. I've corrected the overhead lines in Quark scenery, what took me several days. This should be available soon.

Other main feature is integration with code created in 2007, which was not included in versions done in 2009 and later. It mainly concerns support for battery, some features of ET40, ET41, ET42 and many extra telltales.

If there's a need, I can translate the descriptions on rainsted.com, however I need some help, as my translation may be not always easy to understand. ;)
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Polecam: kręgarz Wojciech Walczak, projekt masarni

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 04 Lutego 2014, 22:50:57 »
Thanks for your reply, Ra. :)
I guess I will have to wait for the other scenarios to be edited so that the pantographs don't break easily. ;)

Keep up with the fantastic work!

Offline Ra

• Ostatni gasi światło...
    • Instalator+Starter+Edytor
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 330
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 04 Lutego 2014, 23:03:36 »
The pantograph braking feature can be disabled by enabletraction no in eu07.ini or by unchecking Traction seeking checkbox in Rainsted, on Settings page.
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Ra

Polecam: kręgarz Wojciech Walczak, projekt masarni

Offline SKP

• Stwierdzanie Końca Pociągu
    • Śledź na bieżąco odjazdy z Twojego ulubionego przystanku - Gdańsk
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 32
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 04 Lutego 2014, 23:26:10 »
I have "installed" version 424 of Maszyna
424 isn't a version of MaSzyna ;) It's old name of simulator - "MaSzyna EU07-424". EU07-424 is (was) a locomotive, which one of MaSzyna's authors drove. But now, it's "MaSzyna Symulator Pojazdów Szynowych" - "MaSzyna Rail Vehicle Simulator" - in english. Currently there is version 08.13 of MaSzyna.
Scenarzysta teoretyk. Trasopisarz doświadczalny.

Offline Ahmedo

• Otrzymane polubienia: 2
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 05 Lutego 2014, 00:42:51 »
But the newest EXE is called 424.
I think that's what PA1930 had on mind.
MaSzyna od 2005

Offline Tolein

• Kanapowy Toromistrz
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 1
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 05 Lutego 2014, 02:34:43 »
He did indeed, and it would be obvious to anyone who went thoroughly through the very first post in this thread.
@Ra I would be more than happy to help you with translation. I suppose we can go over further details on gadu-gadu.
"Podejrzewam, że:
1. poświęcają na to niewiele czasu,
2. mają ograniczoną liczbę zwojów mózgowych, przez co są w stanie wykonywać tylko proste i powtarzalne czynności,
3. wydaje im się, że mogą nawet podbić kosmos, ale życie weryfikuje im to negatywnie."

Offline SKP

• Stwierdzanie Końca Pociągu
    • Śledź na bieżąco odjazdy z Twojego ulubionego przystanku - Gdańsk
  • Otrzymane polubienia: 32
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 06 Lutego 2014, 00:48:43 »
I'm sorry, I thought, that the newest version of MaSzyna starts at 3... My mistake.
Scenarzysta teoretyk. Trasopisarz doświadczalny.

Offline PA1930

« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 07 Lutego 2014, 01:12:15 »
But the newest EXE is called 424.
I think that's what PA1930 had on mind.

Yes, this is what I meant. :)